100% TRUE-HAYATE SHO in KOF 11

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
I know info about him was already posted... but, no one seemed to know for sure. So, I'm here to say, that he's absolutely in there as a CPU mini boss; saw it with my own eyes in an arcade in Osaka, Japan.

I think you fight him based on your skill. If you're a so so player you'll get Rugal's kid, then Gai, then Hayate, and finally Jyazu if your an UBER fighting God.

Nonetheless, I'm praying he'll be playable either in the arcade or when it's released for the home. Are there any others like Rosa or Kim Sue Il? That would be PHAAAAAAAAAT.

Alphawolf

n00b
Thanks,I've been whating for an eye witness to him being in XI.
He looks cool,I wonder how he plays.
I here he was the best character in his game.
Kim's great grand son might be cool too deoending on how diferent he is to kim.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Hayate's never been playable as a 2 punch 2 kick set up, so this might be completely new. If he's playable at all. But that's great news, I was really starting to think this was the best hoax ever.

Freeman-12

Rugal's Thug
I dunno if I said this ages ago, but...my friend fought Hayate & showed me a short vid of it a week ago.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Certainly, I wasn't the first to mention Hayate, but it seemed like nobody really knew for sure. For me, seeing old school characters in KOF is what got me into the series in the first place.

Actually, I went back and played some Kizuna and Savage Reign and those titles really do have their charm if you can get past some lame character designs (hello Joker, & Nicola). The play mechanics are fairly comfortable with some great twists. I suggest giving them a serious go if you haven't played them in a while.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
KRONOS said:
Certainly, I wasn't the first to mention Hayate, but it seemed like nobody really knew for sure. For me, seeing old school characters in KOF is what got me into the series in the first place.

Actually, I went back and played some Kizuna and Savage Reign and those titles really do have their charm if you can get past some lame character designs (hello Joker, & Nicola). The play mechanics are fairly comfortable with some great twists. I suggest giving them a serious go if you haven't played them in a while.
Yeah, I've been doing the same thing. The only design I still hate is Nicola. All the others have grown on me in a cheesy way. I start to daydream what a crossover Savage Reign/Double Dragon (neo version) game might have been like, since they both take place some point in the future, and both have a cheesy aesthetic (and I love Neo Geo Double Dragon) with what-were-they-thinking character designs.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
BTW, this month's Arcadia mag has a write up and Hiroaki illustration of Gai Tendou from KOF 11 with pics of him in the game (his sprite is entirely new and not just a build off the KOF 2000 sprite).

I don't have the mag. But, anyone who does, feel free to post a scan on this thread :)

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
It's not skill, you just get to the hidden bosses based on how you finish matches AFAIK.

I was playing the game at the arcade last night, and finished the match before the midboss with a team leader DM, and fought Gai instead of Abel.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Gai

silber02.jpg

silber01.jpg

silber03.jpg

Akuma-lite? I like it.

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Wow I didnt think peolpe actually liked Hayate from "Savage Reign" I couldnt help but laugh when I saw that introduction to Savage Reign and hes like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" LOL

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Dark_Geese said:
Wow I didnt think peolpe actually liked Hayate from "Savage Reign" I couldnt help but laugh when I saw that introduction to Savage Reign and hes like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" LOL

Well, now he oppose to king lion! , so he upsetting very much ;)