More MS6 images

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
First off, we have what it seems to be a boss throwing a cheap city bus at Marco and Tarma below;

Second, we have a new poster shot;

In it, Eri seems to have her leg binded by the Martian. Alien tentacle rape, anyone?;

erims6martian_103.jpg

Artwork done by Tonko.

More screenshots here.

Last edited:

Devine Orochi

Geese's Thug
Are my eyes decieving me? Is that Ralf and Clark I see there? They're going to be in MS6? Sweet!

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
lol, I love the donkey slug.

The bosses look pretty cool too.

What is that Rare and Medium mode though?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
What is that Rare and Medium mode though?

The text under Rare mode says "Run through all 3 stages with a Heavy Machinegun".

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
ms6-16.jpg

Lol that's wicked, Ralf can perform his Vulcan Punch if you're close to an enemy and enter UP+D+A, Clark can perform his Super Argentina Backbreaker on Morden's soldiers by entering UP + 2 other buttons... they look like D+A, but they're cut off so it's hard to tell.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Gameplay talk aside, the character portraits look like ass, I wonder who made them.

I hope it's not the same who drew the KoF2k1 chara artwork, this guy should lay off the pencils and photo-chop his hands off.

It's beyond me why they let this anime-style crawl into every goddamn game... watching artwork like this for more than 10 mins. makes me physically sick.... and honestly, actually I'm happy that SNKP never changed the sprites of certain charas, just imagine for a sec some of them would resemble their their chara portraits... OH MY GOD.... so Fio would look like a mix of Mr. Spock and a gay elf from LotR, eh?

Bah.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
bokmeow said:
Lol that's wicked, Ralf can perform his Vulcan Punch if you're close to an enemy and enter UP+D+A, Clark can perform his Super Argentina Backbreaker on Morden's soldiers by entering UP + 2 other buttons... they look like D+A, but they're cut off so it's hard to tell.

Yeah, I like the picture of him Vulcan Punching the enemy tank!

Takumaji said:
OH MY GOD.... so Fio would look like a mix of Mr. Spock and a gay elf from LotR, eh?

Some of those portraits are ass, especially Fio.

venomous

NEST Puppy,
Marco's portrait is cool though, he looks psychotic. I've noticed the hand crank sirens make yet another appearance in this Slug, hope they gave them their sound back on the AW.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
What's with Sega's name on that poster? Up in the top left corner...

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Aaron D said:
What's with Sega's name on that poster? Up in the top left corner...

Sega and Sammy = the same company now.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
How do you preform a donkey punch again?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
norton9478 said:
How do you preform a donkey punch again?
b, b+K (it's a kick. Unless you're combining a donkey kick with a rabbit punch)

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
OMFG !!!!!

Are they really returning to the good ol' days of General Morden ? :D

There are "X's" everywhere !

Fuck yeah ! It'll be awesome if the game has the same feel as X an 3.
Clark doing a Super argentine backbreaker ? SWEEEEET ! :D :D :D

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
- SNK Playmore announced its latest Atomisave action shooter Metal Slug 6 will be released in January 2006.

Magic Box

meanbean

Armored Scrum Object
Thanks for the pic links enomosiki. Game looks like it could be fun. Looking forwarding to seeing it in person.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Takumaji said:
Gameplay talk aside, the character portraits look like ass

:lol:

You mean like almost every other MS?

By all means, post the in-game, select screen character portraits of every Metal Slug here so we can see how gorgeous they all were!

Frankfurt said:

By all means, post the in-game, select screen character portraits of every Metal Slug here so we can see how gorgeous they all were!

You'll also see that they quite look-a-like... Since the second Metal Slug there hasn't been any huge change imho.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Frankfurt said:

That's nonsense IMO. The chara portraits in Slug 1/2/X/3 are carricature/WW2-parody-like drawings but actually look remotely human while the new Fio looks like the love child of Harry Potter and a horny dwarf. Nacza invented the style, SNK took over and enhanced it, but SNKP/Mega? Uh...

Fio always had an almost girly-ish look with that curly hair and all, now "she" doesn't even look female anymore.

Ah well... some of the gameplay stuff sounds good tho, for ex. the Top Hunter-like moves... let's hope for a true killah Slug... haha... :tickled:

Sorry guys... IMO the Slug formula is chewn out already, no matter how many new elements and dwarf-like drawings they throw in it.