Anyone with a Tekken 2 jamma board? Help needed

Ace

New Challenger
I just got a faulty Tekken 2 that has a surface mount cap missing from C5 on the large top board. Does anyone have a Tekken 2 they can check and tell me the rating? TIA. :)

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Ace said:
I just got a faulty Tekken 2 that has a surface mount cap missing from C5 on the large top board. Does anyone have a Tekken 2 they can check and tell me the rating? TIA. :)

C5 is the same rating as C16 and C18 on my Tekken 3 board..

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I have a Tekken 2 board right in front of me (version B). If you tell me what I'm looking for, I'd gladly help!

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I have a Tekken 2 Board that has a Graphical problem that I'd like to get rid of..
I'm too lazy to try and fix it though there is an old thread here in Tech somewhere with what the problem it has was.
..................................................................................
If you need a pic to see what your looking for LMK..

Ace

New Challenger
Spike Spiegel said:
I have a Tekken 2 board right in front of me (version B). If you tell me what I'm looking for, I'd gladly help!

On the main board look for where is says "C5" I need to know what is written on this capacitor. TIA

Ace

New Challenger
chris1 said:
I have a Tekken 2 Board that has a Graphical problem that I'd like to get rid of..
I'm too lazy to try and fix it though there is an old thread here in Tech somewhere with what the problem it has was.
..................................................................................
If you need a pic to see what your looking for LMK..

How much do you want for it including postage to the UK?.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Ace said:
How much do you want for it including postage to the UK?.

:( Ohh..I didn't realize where you were located before I wrote that....Sorry....With Payment(Int MO) and shipping it's just too much of a hassle.... :oh_no:

I put this board on Ebay and I didn't get a sale at $10.00..No one bid..
If someone wants to buy it from me and send it to you...I'll let it go for $18.00 Shipped..$10 for the board and $8.00 to ship it by Priority mail.(I only take Money Orders/I don't have a Paypal account)

I have never attempted to make a better connection between the top and bottom board to attempt to clear up-fix the graphical problem as It was suggested to do try here...
I just don't want to bother with other PCBs anymore.
Just MVS for me.. ;)

I can send you as many pictures of this board to help you out if you like just PM me your email address.

2005_1105_193041AA.jpg

timsnow1

n00b
The C5 capacitor on the board is marked "n2 100 6v".

It appears to be the same type and rating used for C16 and C18.