KOF XI in Sydney, Australia!

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Thought I would give fellow Sydney-siders here an advanced heads up on this. Actually KOF XI will be in early next week on either Mon 7th, Tue 8th or Wednesday 9th. Anyway here are the details:

KOF XI location:

"May Chan Hiong"
Shop 406
Sussex St,
Chinatown
SYDNEY 2000

Opening hours:
Mon-Thu: 9am-11pm
Fri-Sat: 9am-1am
Sun: 9am-11pm

Other details:
Cabinet: Sega "Versus City" head-to-head system
Joysticks: Brand New 100% SANWA [Authentic Japanese]
Cost: $1=1 Credit, $2=3 Credits.

I'll be sure to post the moment it has arrived!

Last edited:

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Yeah, we should delete one to keep the numbers down. I suggest we delete yours and keep this one, as at least this has some useful information in it.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
hanafudaX said:
Yeah, we should delete one to keep the numbers down. I suggest we delete yours and keep this one, as at least this has some useful information in it.

Perhaps we could just delete your user account instead, seeing as you have such a big mouth. The term "STFU n00b" comes to mind.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
Perhaps we could just delete your user account instead, seeing as you have such a big mouth. The term "STFU n00b" comes to mind.
Yeah, it came to my mind when I read your KOF sucks thread. If you don't want to read about KOF XI, maybe stay away from news, since this is the newest game out, and people are gong to want to talk about it.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
SouthtownKid said:
Yeah, it came to my mind when I read your KOF sucks thread. If you don't want to read about KOF XI, maybe stay away from news, since this is the newest game out, and people are gong to want to talk about it.

Well, thanks. I don't however need you to hold my hand. Kindly take your business elsewhere. Regardless of how new the game is, seven threads about it are unnecessary.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
Well, thanks. I don't however need you to hold my hand. Kindly take your business elsewhere. Regardless of how new the game is, seven threads about it are unnecessary.

yeah youre a twat. i vote with southtown and hanafuda, delete your silly ass thread.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
beelzebubble said:
yeah youre a twat. i vote with southtown and hanafuda, delete your silly ass thread.

Look how many post Joe had in that thread, then yourself southtown & hanafudax :shame:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
RGP said:
Look how many post Joe had in that thread, then yourself southtown & hanafudax :shame:

so?

you think im gonna care about losing some of my post count or the posts themselves?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
beelzebubble said:
so?

you think im gonna care about losing some of my post count or the posts themselves?

No you just a hypocrite for posting when you thought the thread sucks :emb:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
RGP said:
No you just a hypocrite for posting when you thought the thread sucks :emb:

posting or not posting in a thread has no relation to whether it gets deleted nor whether i think it should be deleted. so how am i a hypocrite.

your logic escapes me.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Capt. Takehiko said:
Great news for me, can't wait to play this. I'll spread the word for you.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Hopefully alot of Sydney's KOF community will turn out once they have heard about the new location. [Fingers crossed]

As for the rest of this thread, whoa... it has become so off topic it's not even funny. Please save it for the war room, all I'm trying to do is promote a place where people in my part of the world can play KOF XI.

Berty

Zero's Secretary
20 Year Member
I believe that i have seen one in replay in Brisbane CBD or am i thinking NGBC? either way, i was only in there briefly last week so i could be mistaken.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
posting or not posting in a thread has no relation to whether it gets deleted nor whether i think it should be deleted. so how am i a hypocrite.

your logic escapes me.
I think it managed to elude him as well, seeing as how he's posting in a thread about a game he supposedly hated.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh the drama..

Anyway, this is good news for me. I'll definately be checking this out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If only it was in Melbourne, any news of that?
This thread has two conversation's in it, this will make an 8th thread.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
This thread could have been included in the "KOF XI locations" one, but it's not big deal. I agree the "KOF XI sucks" sucked much more (and I guess I have a couple of posts in it).

ray_7

ah good for you guys, wondering whether this will ever appear here in perth... :(

AKscrube

Overtop Pathfinder
kusanagi-sama, care to put the info in the "KOFxi locations" thread i started awhile ago, that we can keep a comprehensive list of any and all KOF xi locations around the world for everyone to have easy access to? if you could do that, i think it would be a great benefit to everyone here. Thank you in advance

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
AKscrube said:
kusanagi-sama, care to put the info in the "KOFxi locations" thread i started awhile ago, that we can keep a comprehensive list of any and all KOF xi locations around the world for everyone to have easy access to? if you could do that, i think it would be a great benefit to everyone here. Thank you in advance

Sure no problem man... on another note for those in Sydney KOF XI will be available to play tommorrow afternoon. [Friday from about 2pm onwards] Just got the game in a few hours ago at home and am going in to install it tommorrow.

Last edited: