PLEASE READ - Prelim news on whats up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Amidst the sudden chaos of the sudden ON.com merger, Mouse_Master leads the attempts to calm down the situation. In retrospect it should be said that: "Yes, it really seemed this way at the time."]

Geez people, chill out!

We are not being invaded, I repeat, we are not being invaded! It is safe to walk the streets again!

Basically, we are getting an infusion of new users

These users are currently refuges from orochinagi.com. The hope is that we will be able to mesh their userbase in with the userbase here to enhance and enlarge the collection of knowledge and skill from all of the participants.

You all are also questioning Gunsmith. Well, over there he was there leader! Over here, he is going to assist in adding areas that they had there that we currently do not. This well help merge the 2 sites into one site. Some of the additions I know of are gaming sections for the KOF, LB and SS series to expand the gaming forums to have more focus.

Hopefully, in the end we will have a much better collection of Neo players to converse with.

Yes, this is all a sudden change, but the world is a sponteneous place and all of this happened very quickly (Yes, extremely quickly!). Once Shawn gets a free moment from all of the work he is doing, he will post

Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I will never side with people who downed me on my first post there... especially ones who act like this is there site.......SICK.
fuck you rasa, ill kick you ass in kof 96

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif
Has my greed consumed me, of course!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
one of those cunts

his third fuckin post and was fuckin with me...

no way,no fuckin way man

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Klauser: That comment about '96 was directed towards Dog, who was bragging about his KoF skills.

Fran: And your first post, not to mention the title of your thread, was an insult to us.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
TAKE YOUR PARTY OF BITCHES AND LEAVE RASA I THINK ITS CLEAR YOUR NOT WANTED, COME HOME FROM A GOOD DAY, OF WORK NOW LOOK.......

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
That coment was for you RASA you suck with geese ill wipe the floor with your ass with krauser.

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Klauser: "Huh? What is this bozo?!" -Geese Howard (Fatal Fury 3: Road to the Final Victory)
biggrin.gif

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
TAKE YOUR PARTY OF BITCHES AND LEAVE RASA I THINK ITS CLEAR YOUR NOT WANTED, COME HOME FROM A GOOD DAY, OF WORK NOW LOOK.......

Ha... like it matters what you think. Shawn and the other moderators are obviously welcoming this merger... so whatever you have to say about it doesn't mean a thing. You seriously need to chill out, maybe find another, more productive way of venting all of the excess anger you have inside you...

--Riot--

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mouse_Master:

You all are also questioning Gunsmith. Well, over there he was there leader!

I believe thats the root of the problem, he was THEIR leader not ours. Honestly this all does have me a bit worried, so far just from reading their posts they obviously ran things a bit different over there. For instance it sounds like they moderated a bit more then we tend to, and having a new guy as an administrator who's not familiar with how we'all do things, should worry everyone.

------------------
mendou.jpg

"Just don't put your lips on anything!"

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shuuchan:
I believe thats the root of the problem, he was THEIR leader not ours.

"You're not my King, I didn't vote for you! Ow, ow, come witness the violence inherent in the system! Come witness the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
lol Biomotor

oh what I originally came to post...
ahem..
Mouse Master do we really need a forum for SamShow, KoF or LB? Shouldnt any information in there be osted in either Neo Geo 16bit or the Gaming area? How much talk can their be about a sicngle series? Do we really need another forum, we got alot already.

------------------
mendou.jpg

"Just don't put your lips on anything!"

Shuuchan a Neo-Geo.com native.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shuuchan:
lol Biomotor

oh what I originally came to post...
ahem..
Mouse Master do we really need a forum for SamShow, KoF or LB? Shouldnt any information in there be osted in either Neo Geo 16bit or the Gaming area? How much talk can their be about a sicngle series? Do we really need another forum, we got alot already.

Perhaps sub-divide the Gaming Area into seperate areas for each major series? I do not know if UBB can be configured in that manner, however.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

A_Sombra

New Challenger
Well, your gaming area now has 990 posts or so. In ON.com, the KoF gameplay area had that many. Then, the KoF General forum had about 1200. the SS forum had 200 or so, FF 400. IIRC, the SNK vs. Capcom forum was also about 1200. I'm really not sure about the Guilty Gear X forum. Considering the days when the KoF General forum alone had 30 new postings...

Scrawny

, ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser:

I know I'm only knew here(not from oni) but I have to say u are overreacting, get down off your high horse and get over yourself.
It's a merger, okay, some of the *may* be assholes, but u get asshole everywhere.
For example most of them probably think u are an asshole at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.