KOF XI newest character (they're coming as water)

I may be heavily wrong but...

Ok if we consider that kusanagi and Chizuro were playable them :
Gai,Sho Hayate, Orochi Tizoc,Adelheid will be too it also depends in a very important information that we still dont have,they are overpowered?or they just have big Vitality?? I could say that Spear girl will be playable too (but its a harder possybility)
And lets wait for more char,theres a rule that says:"No SNK game in the same year of a KOF release will have more characters than KOF" well till now this rule wasn't broked (tell me if it was)so if NGBC has 40 and SAMSHO has 42 KOF will have at least 43.

One more thing...new character

15.jpg

If someone could tell me who is it?or refresh my mind and say your noob!its just___(someone already in the game)

thanx

H

hermegildo

That's Kyo Kusanagi.

PS: Did you really have to start a new thread about it?

Well,that way someone would aswer me sooner
take a look at the colors of his pants... it cant be him

H

hermegildo

You do know that selecting characters with different buttons gives you different colors, right?

He's doing the Orochinagi by the way.

EDIT: You having a sudden urge to know who the character in the picture is doesn't mean starting a thread in "News and Rumors" about it is justified. I had answered to your post in the other thread minutes before I posted here.

Last edited:
ok..ok...
Take a look at this pics and tell me again its kyo

Pay attention to the part of the hand part of the Jacket'its not opened as the other pic,and he has what seem to be big boots,or a two colored pants.And Kyo does not have two colored pants

KYO
06.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

A guy doing Orochinagi (and its not KYO!!!)
15.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Orochi TVkun said:

Gai,Sho Hayate, Orochi Tizoc,Adelheid will be too it also depends in a very important information that we still dont have,they are overpowered?or they just have big Vitality?? I could say that Spear girl will be playable too (but its a harder possybility)
And lets wait for more char,theres a rule that says:"No SNK game in the same year of a KOF release will have more characters than KOF" well till now this rule wasn't broked (tell me if it was)so if NGBC has 40 and SAMSHO has 42 KOF will have at least 43.

15.jpg

If someone could tell me who is it?or refresh my mind and say your noob!its just___(someone already in the game)

thanx
You should be banned just for saying, "Orochi Tizoc". Seriously.

H

hermegildo

SouthtownKid said:
You should be banned just for saying, "Orochi Tizoc". Seriously.
I didn't even read that.

:oh_no:

EDIT: His sleeves are unzipped and his pants are a different color than his jacket in his '03 outfit. The "big boots" is just a weird effect because of the drop shadow. I cannot understand how anybody wouldn't recognize Kyo doing a move he's had in EVERY game he's ever been in.

Have you even played KOF?

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Orochi TVkun said:

15.jpg

thanx

Looks like Kyo doing and Orochinagi

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
hermegildo said:
I didn't even read that.

:oh_no:

EDIT: His sleeves are unzipped and his pants are a different color than his jacket in his '03 outfit. The "big boots" is just a weird effect because of the drop shadow. I cannot understand how anybody wouldn't recognize Kyo doing a move he's had in EVERY game he's ever been in.

Have you even played KOF?
He forgot to mention Orochi Ralf:
shohayatescreen1.jpg

C'mom it was a joke,if you read the "kof XI nfo thread" you wil se that people was playng around with him.I dont know exactly his name but hes a Kizuna boss

you all should be banned to think I was seryous

And irs not kyo,he does not uses two colored pants

H

hermegildo

all these +1 will be going negative soon. :(

OMG! I found another secrat character!

Link.

what are you talking about "two colored pants" can't you see this game supports more colors variations.It's kyo dumbass
closed thread

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Orochi TVkun said:
Trust me, you are.

This is the lamest thread i've ever seen...
Oh and by the way...it's Kyo doing an Orochinagi...and seeing as you don't know...i'll tell you a secret!

KOF has different color variations.....ban please.

Last edited:

Alba Meira

n00b
Leave it to me and the guys who actually have the game to find the hidden stuff in KOF seriously.

P.S: nice try though (and im being nice about it.)