vids of all the NBC special double assaults (wmp 10 required)

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
I don't know why, but it just doesn't want to work. I have WMP10, and all it does is load, maybe play for a split second and then stop. Am I missing a codec or something?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Cain Highwind said:
I don't know why, but it just doesn't want to work. I have WMP10, and all it does is load, maybe play for a split second and then stop. Am I missing a codec or something?

i dont know, i had 9 and it wouldnt work. i have a japanese OS though, might be the difference...

EDIT: the robert+mr karate one is sweet :)

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Work OK for me, but it probably helps if you are in Japan.

I like Terry and Rock's version.

Shame they didn't include a video of the bug where you get to control Iori and Kyo at the same time after doing their hidden DA :)

Last edited:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Works on a Mac using the latest WMP, however, some of the videos seem to lose frames and I'm using a 15" Powerbook with 2GB of RAM. Hmmmm...

Anyhow, the videos look great. Besides the supers, there's also a video with the three bosses (Orochi, Shin King Lion & Neo Dio). I especially like the super arts with Kyo/Iori and Kaede/Moriya.

All of this just wants to make play the game more and more so I can try a Tung Fu Rue/Chonsu team. Thanks for the link!

newhere

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I hope to see more hidden double assaults if they exist. Like chonshu/chonrei, Asura/shiki.
Or just those ones? Btw I like robert ryo one, too. Kaede Moriya is nice too.

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I love Roberts and Mr Karate's, but my fave is Terry and Rocks with Terry Starting!

Infact Terry and Rocks was the only one i noticed was different when starting with the other character....

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
hanafudaX said:
Shame they didn't include a video of the bug where you get to control Iori and Kyo at the same time after doing their hidden DA :)

Ou! I would love to see that!

those videos were really fun to watch to.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
newhere said:
I hope to see more hidden double assaults if they exist.
The vids on the link are only the ones where the moves are known. The motions for them are extremely hard to find, because they could be either circles or directions on the joystick. That puts them on a level with MK fatalities, only you don't know what the prerequisite conditions are for pulling them, so they are slightly harder to find than MK where you know the when to pull but have to guess the range.

The vids are awesome. I'm on a Mac and can't get StreamDown to work. If anyone can download the videos and host them in a non streaming format, that would be AWESOME... otherwise thank you much for the link Beelze.

Criterionradiohead ;)

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Imo Ryo/Robert's and Terry/Rock's were the only one's worth watching, the rest kinda sucked.

NeoDragoN said:
Infact Terry and Rocks was the only one i noticed was different when starting with the other character....

Ai and Yuki's as well.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
The vids on the link are only the ones where the moves are known. The motions for them are extremely hard to find, because they could be either circles or directions on the joystick. That puts them on a level with MK fatalities, only you don't know what the prerequisite conditions are for pulling them, so they are slightly harder to find than MK where you know the when to pull but have to guess the range.

? The moves and requirements for them are well documented. No big secret.

Are you saying there are others out there that have yet to be published?? If so, which ones?

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
hanafudaX said:
Are you saying there are others out there that have yet to be published?? If so, which ones?
I'll be surprised if every character on the game doesn't have a team super with the character across from them in the select screen. The mook only published 5 of the hidden team supers, I believe, so everything since then has been "discovered" and is more than what was previously thought to be there. Examples of what is yet to be found: Asura and Shiki, Hotaru and Kisarah, etc.

Last edited:

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
Awesome double assault i only can perform iori and kyo. Hey beelze please tell me how enable the cancelling mode i got 6 days trying to know how and i cant please tell me. :multi_co:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Rogerkorn said:
Awesome double assault i only can perform iori and kyo. Hey beelze please tell me how enable the cancelling mode i got 6 days trying to know how and i cant please tell me. :multi_co:

hit with a normal attack (heavy or high frames one is best) and when you have at least 1 bar you push AB during the move. youll flash blue and its called AC step not in this game, its not the same as the cancel mode in 2k2.

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
Thanks beelze that kind of cancelling is new for me and its great. But look, i saw a match video where someone using kyo beats mai and marco and apparently push start button and then kyo flash red and starts to cancelling punches like in 2k2 or svc i hope you understand me. Thanks.

Sorry for the bad english.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
I really liked the super with Ryo and Robert. Thanks for the link. Can the supers be comboed into? How practical are they to pull of in a match?

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
I know how with kyo. During the super of kyo qcfx2+b i press several times the same button "b" and after kyo finish the super, kyo say no to the opponent and flash yellow, but confusse me because how its possible with other characters? And i saw another video where "K" flashes yellow even before the match starts.

Beelzebuble some clue?

Sorry for the bad english.