Ibara

icoNsx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Since Ibara is almost affordable now. How many of you guys have played it? What rank would you give it? Opinions wanted, please.
Heres my top 10 list
1- Esprade
2- Mushihime
3- Dodonpachi
4- Guwange
5- Progear
6- Espgaluda
7- Ketsui
8- Dodonpachi Daioujou
9- Dangun Fever-On
10- Dodonpachi2

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
I'm waiting till Mushihime Sama and Ibara get to around $500

Valgar

NEST Puppet
Dodonpachi 2 isn't made by CAVE and Ibara is made by Raizing members under their name.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I didn't even notice it was a Cave games top 10 as the topic isn't even in relation with the title...

Anyway, has anyone an Ibara superplay? I'm really looking for one.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
do they have to be cave title's?? :emb:
not in any particullar order
RS, gigawing(cps2). esprade, raiden fighter, rtype, gradius3, 19xx, ikauruga, boarder down, gigawing2.
hav'nt play the high end cave title's yet :envy:

icoNsx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Tristesse said:
I didn't even notice it was a Cave games top 10 as the topic isn't even in relation with the title...

Anyway, has anyone an Ibara superplay? I'm really looking for one.
I wanted to know where peeps ranked Ibara. My top 10 just happened to all cave games.
Have you played it?

icoNsx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
PLECO said:
I'm waiting till Mushihime Sama and Ibara get to around $500
I doubt Mushihime will drop that low, not sure about Ibara though

Dave_K.

NEST Puppet
That one Ibara board on YAJ has been sitting there for weeks at 98000 getting no bids. Its gotta come down...and hopefully more boards will surface in the next couple months.

whitey

NEST Puppet
I really like Ibara. It is definatly one of the more difficult cave titles. The boss battles are extremly tough, but the levels are not very bad. If you like Garegga you will definatly like Ibara. The explosions are awesome. Suiciding is encouraged becuase the extra life is given at only 1000000 and the game definatly has a rank system.

Excellentcom.net is selling brand new kits for $928. They have been selling for around 1K since a few months after the initial release. Mushi is selling for around 1k for a used pcb.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
icoNsx said:
I wanted to know where peeps ranked Ibara. My top 10 just happened to all cave games.
Have you played it?

As I don't have any arcade system, no. That's why I would like to see a superplay or videos at least. As it's seen as the successor of Battle Garegga, I'm definitely interested in it.

icoNsx

Kuroko's Training Dummy
whitey said:
I really like Ibara. It is definatly one of the more difficult cave titles. The boss battles are extremly tough, but the levels are not very bad. If you like Garegga you will definatly like Ibara. The explosions are awesome. Suiciding is encouraged becuase the extra life is given at only 1000000 and the game definatly has a rank system.

Excellentcom.net is selling brand new kits for $928. They have been selling for around 1K since a few months after the initial release. Mushi is selling for around 1k for a used pcb.
Thanks for the info Whitey. Would you recomend the game if I dont like Garegga?

Valgar

NEST Puppet
If you don't like Garegga you will hate this game (unless you just want to LOOK at it). It is programmed by the same game.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
that fact that Ibara doesnt really play like a a Cave game would normally be, i dont really like it. (even though i liked garegga)

ESPRaDe, Guwange, DOJ, and Progear still ranks the highest in my CAVE list :D

Valgar

NEST Puppet
I like Guwange through Ketsui. I don't like ESPRaDe, I think the gameplay is lacking, and it is ruined further for me with the milking (which they left in, knowing about it).

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
I love Ibara, but then I really am a huge Raizing fan. Everything from the syle & design, through to the stunning pyrotechnics is breathtaking. The art is truly exeptional and the sound is a delight. The guns roar out at you!
Ibara is certainly in my top 10 shooters of all time, and I can heartily recommend it ONLY if you like Raizings games and Battle Garegga/Bakraid.
Please don't go in expecting it to have any Cave like qualities as it simply doesn't. Cave might have developed it and it will say Cave in the start up demo but in my books it's a Raizing game, not a Cave game.