1cced Battle Bakraid today

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
And it took me only 3 days... I played say 6h in total and it's already done...

Anyway, it's a very pleasant game, even if too easy compared to my beloved Battle Garegga. I'm an average player and I'm surprised to have 1cced it so fast.
Anyway, just got into Advance mode and it's nothing like Normal game. Bullets are more numerous and faster.

I like this game, but not as much as the previous one.

Randorama

King's Dry Cleaner
Have you tried to play it for score? Whenever you find a shooter too easy (this works for almost all shmups after, uhm, 1999 or so), it means that it's designed to be hard only if played for score. When shmups.com will be up again, you may want to have a read on Bakraid (strategy section).

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
i got the board...bud ..i have'nt try it yet :annoyed: ...no time

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Randorama said:
Have you tried to play it for score? Whenever you find a shooter too easy (this works for almost all shmups after, uhm, 1999 or so), it means that it's designed to be hard only if played for score. When shmups.com will be up again, you may want to have a read on Bakraid (strategy section).

That's it, I just wanted to cut through the game, and now I pay more attention to medals etc. I just played it for fun as I don't know shit about the scoring system. :)

Anyway, it's fun.

PS: Reached 6,4M in Battle Garegga and finally saw the last world for the first time! I can't get bored of that game.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Verbatum could do it with no credits.

Last edited:

eight one

Igniz's Servent
Well, it's a lot more forgiving than Garegga without the crazy rank system.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
congraturations. whata great accomplishment :P

i found garegga more appealing than bakraid, dunno, maybe it's nice soft the sountdtrack, or maybe its the smaller sprites = wider playing area. the more "normal" looking bits and shots. and it's harder, i think.