PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot says Samurai Shodown V Special coming to US PS2 & XBOX

genjuro1
10-20-2005, 07:30 PM
If this is going to happen, It probably won't be for a while, like 2006 or 2007 imho.

galfordo
10-20-2005, 08:03 PM
link???

Abster
10-20-2005, 08:06 PM
Um, no. That news was posted months, if not over a year ago. Only SS5 normal will appear on Xbox. SS5 Special console developments got canned after the SS5S censorship scandal.

VinylBoy
10-20-2005, 08:46 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/samuraishodownzero/index.html?q=Samurai%20Shodown

It talks about the X-Box release for November, and says "also for PS2". However, it's not marked as SSVS, just the original SSV.

It could still be "Special" though. Weirder things have happened with game titles in the past. Remember when when SNK released the original KOF '98 for the Dreamcast and called it "King Of Fighters '99 Dream Match"? Also, remember when Namco's arcade version of Galaga 88 was called "Galaga 90" when it was released on the TG-16 home console in the US?

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

roker
10-20-2005, 09:37 PM
I hope its censored

genjuro1
10-21-2005, 03:56 PM
link???

www.gamespot.com/search.html?type=11&stype=all&qs=samurai+shodown

Scroll down.

SouthtownKid
10-21-2005, 04:06 PM

Scroll down.Man, wake up. When it says "Release date: TBA", when a game of the same series that came out a year later already has a quarter specified, it means there is no game. Why don't you "add it to your games" and let us know what happens (rolls eyes until becomes dizzy and vomits).

Alphawolf
10-21-2005, 04:09 PM

Scroll down.

Apr 29, 2004 was the anouncement of this and the release date is still to be anounced.
I thoug ht it was the last neo-geo game and gonna stay that way officially. :crying:

Lyte Edge
10-23-2005, 05:27 AM
The game is not coming out unless this is something SNK USA is going to port themselves.

SS Tenka already has a PS2 release date in Japan, too.

genjuro1
10-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Man, wake up. When it says "Release date: TBA", when a game of the same series that came out a year later already has a quarter specified, it means there is no game. Why don't you "add it to your games" and let us know what happens (rolls eyes until becomes dizzy and vomits).

Ye of little faith.

Man, ANYTHING can happen. You don't know what the future holds.

N2x
10-25-2005, 02:43 PM
Thank you, Ben Herman.

Athlon64
11-01-2005, 07:10 AM
The game is not coming out unless this is something SNK USA is going to port themselves.

SS Tenka already has a PS2 release date in Japan, too.

Agree. With SS Tenka on the way, I don't think a port of SSVS will ever see the light of day. The main reason why I got the Neo version.

Black Noah
11-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Um, no. That news was posted months, if not over a year ago. Only SS5 normal will appear on Xbox. SS5 Special console developments got canned after the SS5S censorship scandal.

Censorship Scandal? Can you point me to a link that says what happened in all of that?

Much appreciated if you could.

- BN

oceanfrr
11-01-2005, 07:57 AM
you have a link to this

Abster
11-01-2005, 10:47 AM
www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8099

www.the-nextlevel.com/board/showthread.php?t=30775

Some girl went apeshit on her classmate with a box cutter because she was obsessed with some kind of anime in Nagasaki and there were people crying about the violence in SS5 Special because they could see their precious rurus get beheaded.

As a result, SNKP delayed the AES release a full week JUST so they could censor them. They got rid of the zetsumeis they've been spending weeks advertising on their website and all generic fatalities. This created bugs in the game and sent the whole Neo Geo community into an uproar.

Fearing they'll suffer the same fate with a console release, they decided to can all SS5S console development.

iamyagami22
11-02-2005, 10:38 AM
www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8099

www.the-nextlevel.com/board/showthread.php?t=30775

Some girl went apeshit on her classmate with a box cutter because she was obsessed with some kind of anime in Nagasaki and there were people crying about the violence in SS5 Special because they could see their precious rurus get beheaded.

As a result, SNKP delayed the AES release a full week JUST so they could censor them. They got rid of the zetsumeis they've been spending weeks advertising on their website and all generic fatalities. This created bugs in the game and sent the whole Neo Geo community into an uproar.

Fearing they'll suffer the same fate with a console release, they decided to can all SS5S console development.

Whatever you say. cough faggot cough cough

Abster
11-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Whatever you say. cough faggot cough cough
you're the fag.

Magnaflux
11-02-2005, 01:36 PM
you're the fag.

Cham Cham :emb:

SavagePencil
11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I pre-ordered my XBox copy on EB's website. I just got an e-mail saying it's been pushed back to 12/6.

:(

ki_atsushi
11-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Cham Cham :emb:

Gutted. :emb:

SouthtownKid
11-02-2005, 02:10 PM
I pre-ordered my XBox copy on EB's website. I just got an e-mail saying it's been pushed back to 12/6.

:(You pre-ordered SSVS for PS2 or Xbox?! EB is shameless. Pushed back to 12/6 of what year?

SavagePencil
11-02-2005, 02:22 PM
You pre-ordered SSVS for PS2 or Xbox?! EB is shameless. Pushed back to 12/6 of what year?

Actually I stopped using Amazon after I waited over a month for something that had already come out. I don't have time during the week to hit up the game stores, so online shipping is usually the way I go.

Also I hated to disrupt the scintillating conversation above, but it looks like December 6th is the new ship date (at least for the XBox).

KagerouSama
11-02-2005, 02:22 PM
You pre-ordered SSVS for PS2 or Xbox?! EB is shameless. Pushed back to 12/6 of what year?

I hope he doesn't mean SSV. I'm really hoping for this month.

SavagePencil
11-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Here's the link to the XBox one (wtf? PS2 isn't listed anymore?!? :conf: ):

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256343.asp

12/6

Unless you know of a more reputable listing of release dates, I think that's it.

KagerouSama
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM

12/6

Unless you know of a more reputable listing of release dates, I think that's it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO *gasp* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fists at the sky* :crying:

SouthtownKid
11-02-2005, 04:54 PM

12/6

Unless you know of a more reputable listing of release dates, I think that's it.HELLO!

Everyone in this thread is talking about Samurai Shodown 5 Special, EXCEPT YOU.

We already know regular 5 is coming out. And actually we all (except for a few, apparently) know that 5 Special isn't coming out. This thread needs to die.

@Kagerou: That 'prefect', who seems to be SNK USA staff (Herman?) said about a week ago that they were still bug testing or something, so even Dec. 6 might be optimistic...

SavagePencil
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
HELLO!

Everyone in this thread is talking about Samurai Shodown 5 Special, EXCEPT YOU.

We already know regular 5 is coming out. And actually we all (except for a few, apparently) know that 5 Special isn't coming out. This thread needs to die.

@Kagerou: That 'prefect', who seems to be SNK USA staff (Herman?) said about a week ago that they were still bug testing or something, so even Dec. 6 might be optimistic...

Whoops, my apologies.

Ajax
11-07-2005, 12:28 AM
SICK! I hope they announce that PS2 date soon.

To be honest, I've never played any of the Neo ports on Xbox, are they any good?

kanji
11-15-2005, 05:37 AM
Quite good in fact.

SouthtownKid
11-15-2005, 05:44 AM
whyyyyyy will this thread not die? :crying: :crying: :crying:

SSVS is not coming to PS2 or Xbox...I know it's hard to believe, but Gamespot made a mistake. why do people keep bumping this?

NeoTheranthrope
11-29-2005, 10:33 PM
*bump to piss off SouthtownKid*

This once I actually agree with SNK/P in not releasing SSVS at this time. Just imagine Jack Tompson or some other anti-game crusader/moron flashing screen pix to the media of Nakoruru, Rimururu, ect getting chopped up, beheaded, eaten, incenerated, turned into swiss cheese, ect.

...and if SNK/P did release a censored verson, there would be no end to t3h dr4m4...

aegreatone
11-30-2005, 12:46 PM
whyyyyyy will this thread not die? :crying: :crying: :crying:

SSVS is not coming to PS2 or Xbox...I know it's hard to believe, but Gamespot made a mistake. why do people keep bumping this?

for the fact SSV hasn't even came out for the box, been waitin, wtf is tha deal?

KagerouSama
11-30-2005, 12:51 PM
for the fact SSV hasn't even came out for the box, been waitin, wtf is tha deal?

Ships 12/12/05 at the moment.

ViewtifulZFO
11-30-2005, 03:59 PM
IS SAMSHO V SPECIAL COMING OUT FOR XBOX!?

GAMESPOT SAYS SO! GAMESPOT IS GOD!

Stupidity aside, I've had SSV predorded since October, and I'm a bit mad that it hasn't been released yet. I have SSVS though, so I'm not complaining.

The Legendary LoneWolf
11-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Is sam shodown 5 supposed to have all the engings and stiryline from JPN verison of SS5 and have it all in English ?

NeoTheranthrope
11-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Is sam shodown 5 supposed to have all the engings and stiryline from JPN verison of SS5 and have it all in English ?
Real english or SNK english?

ViewtifulZFO
11-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Real english or SNK english?

At this point I wouldn't really care what kind of english. SNK english has its charm, I admit. I am pretty sure it is supposed to have an english story mode, as well as the sub-boss characters playable with no extra effort (Correct me if I'm wrong). I'm looking foward to understanding what the heck is going on in these games anyway.

The Legendary LoneWolf
11-30-2005, 05:48 PM
As I played sam sho 5 in JPN and I saw there was a intro, storyline and endings for each char and I HOPE its in English

Evil Wasabi
11-30-2005, 08:49 PM
http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/game_samaraishodown_story.php

I wonder what this upgraded from arcade means...

Rade K
11-30-2005, 09:31 PM
http://www.snkplaymoreusa.com/game_samaraishodown_story.php

I wonder what this upgraded from arcade means...

Considering that the leap from cart to disc media would necessitate some sort of red-book soundtrack is likely the upgrade. Higher qualty samples too, I bet. Don't forget filtered graphics.

Of course.

I don't think they would dare muck it up with 3D Bgs, if that was what you were thinking. No real upgrades.

Evil Wasabi
11-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Considering that the leap from cart to disc media would necessitate some sort of red-book soundtrack is likely the upgrade. Higher qualty samples too, I bet. Don't forget filtered graphics.

Of course.

I don't think they would dare muck it up with 3D Bgs, if that was what you were thinking. No real upgrades.

the game was stinking cack shit. I'll take whatever upgrades they can offer.

Rade K
11-30-2005, 09:50 PM
the game was stinking cack shit. I'll take whatever upgrades they can offer.

Never played the abomination, so I wouldn't know. I beg the arcade (not really) at school to get a MVS and pick up on the cheap carts, but the refuse to step beyond Snk vs Capcom (which Im sure if the board version, anyways).

The only thing worth playing in the arcade at McMaster is Street Fighter Third Strike, but I'm sooo bored of it.

If only school would get a 4-slot with:

Kof98
MotW
SS2
Metal Slug 1
-and then get the occasional new game for us to try out and get sick of. Or just keep a stack in the back. All the crazy asians would make that thing pay for itself with any post Kof97 game.

I'd be a content student.

Bleh.

Abster
11-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Samurai Shodown 5 is an Xbox port of the Japanese PS2 port, so Yumeji and Sankuro are playable from the start, and Poppy is unlockable as well.

It will have uncensored blood and a translated storyline. In fact, it appears it will be translated into a variety of different languages besides english.

5 Special was a rumor that was brought up last year and has been denied. It will not come to PS2 or Xbox in any form at this time.

greedostick
11-30-2005, 11:20 PM
At this point I wouldn't really care what kind of english. SNK english has its charm, I admit. I am pretty sure it is supposed to have an english story mode, as well as the sub-boss characters playable with no extra effort (Correct me if I'm wrong). I'm looking foward to understanding what the heck is going on in these games anyway.

WORD!

They totally fuck up translating games to english. I would rather have it translated by a bunch Japanese people then some shitty Playmore american trash so they can insert "dude" and any other fucking awful crap they can think up cause its suppose to be funny. The last thing I want is comic relief in a serious game.

I BACK IN THE WORLD!

Evil Wasabi
12-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Never played the abomination, so I wouldn't know. I beg the arcade (not really) at school to get a MVS and pick up on the cheap carts, but the refuse to step beyond Snk vs Capcom (which Im sure if the board version, anyways).

The only thing worth playing in the arcade at McMaster is Street Fighter Third Strike, but I'm sooo bored of it.

If only school would get a 4-slot with:

Kof98
MotW
SS2
Metal Slug 1
-and then get the occasional new game for us to try out and get sick of. Or just keep a stack in the back. All the crazy asians would make that thing pay for itself with any post Kof97 game.

I'd be a content student.

Bleh.

I'm happy playing SS2 on my PSP.

NeoTheranthrope
12-01-2005, 12:19 AM
WORD!

They totally fuck up translating games to english. I would rather have it translated by a bunch Japanese people then some shitty Playmore american trash so they can insert "dude" and any other fucking awful crap they can think up cause its suppose to be funny. The last thing I want is comic relief in a serious game.

I BACK IN THE WORLD!
you crazy funster

Rade K
12-01-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm happy playing SS2 on my PSP.

I should get one of those.

Kirk Foiden
12-01-2005, 08:10 AM
WORD!

I BACK IN THE WORLD!

Have you actually played Playmore USA translated games, before? I've never seen them insert anything of the sort and I've bought them all. Actually, since they were established, their translation quality actually has gone up. It's actually rather decent, but it loses a bit of charm. While it is serious or humorous as intended, it isn't quite a funny as the old SNKglish, which made things funny by accident. In fact, you're more likely to have comic relief in a serious game with the old SNKglish.

"Victoly!!"

It's scary. Are we really at times in which we don't trust a company with English as their first language to do English, just because English is their first language???

Evil Wasabi
12-01-2005, 11:06 AM
I should get one of those.

totally, I have pulstar, SSII, SSIII, and sonic wings 2 on it right now, all of them play perfect with no load times and the arranged soundtracks. If I can get MS2 and SSRPG and Last Blade 2 I'll be a happy panda.

Rade K
12-01-2005, 11:54 AM
totally, I have pulstar, SSII, SSIII, and sonic wings 2 on it right now, all of them play perfect with no load times and the arranged soundtracks. If I can get MS2 and SSRPG and Last Blade 2 I'll be a happy panda.

There was a time when this type of discussion was verboten on the forum. Crazy. Everybody had the roms, but no one wanted to talk about it. It was nice though. It kept people from begging for roms.

Evil Wasabi
12-01-2005, 12:13 PM
There was a time when this type of discussion was verboten on the forum. Crazy. Everybody had the roms, but no one wanted to talk about it. It was nice though. It kept people from begging for roms.

rom begging on the forums is still taboo. Though I kind of do it through pm to someone. heh.

Rade K
12-01-2005, 12:18 PM
rom begging on the forums is still taboo. Though I kind of do it through pm to someone. heh.

I'm about to turn to the Roms for SSV and KOf03. I still havent seen those games anywhere. Driving me nuts. We had SVC within a month of its release.

Arcade op is a douche at my school. He wonders why he had to cut his rented space in half...

Evil Wasabi
12-01-2005, 12:30 PM
I'm about to turn to the Roms for SSV and KOf03. I still havent seen those games anywhere. Driving me nuts. We had SVC within a month of its release.

Arcade op is a douche at my school. He wonders why he had to cut his rented space in half...

KoF 03 is fun, but SSV is a waste of life.

ViewtifulZFO
12-01-2005, 04:30 PM
There's a Neo Geo emulator for PSP!? That's absolutely fantastic. I might have to buy one considering that...

Evil Wasabi
12-01-2005, 04:43 PM
There's a Neo Geo emulator for PSP!? That's absolutely fantastic. I might have to buy one considering that...

neogeo CD. you can't use the roms for finalburn/Mame. Gotta use CD isos, which can be a bitch to obtain.

ViewtifulZFO
12-01-2005, 05:16 PM
They definitely aren't as common as normal Neo roms. When they do release a straight cart emulator, however, I will buy a PSP to play SSVS on the go.

VIVA_LA_BETO
12-02-2005, 10:20 PM
When it is going to be release ps2s Samurai Shodown V in the us??????

SNK's NeoGeo fighting game is coming to the Xbox.
Read Previews
By: SNK
Genre: 2D Fighting
Release Date: Dec 12, 2005
Also On: PS2

Is that true

Abster
12-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Since they canned SS5 Special development plans, SCEA had little trouble denying the release, so no, PS2 release is for Japan only.

Evil Wasabi
12-03-2005, 01:08 AM
They definitely aren't as common as normal Neo roms. When they do release a straight cart emulator, however, I will buy a PSP to play SSVS on the go.

the neoCD versions are dope though. Got the AST soundtracks. Pulstar has the cut scenes...

greedostick
12-03-2005, 04:19 AM
Have you actually played Playmore USA translated games, before? I've never seen them insert anything of the sort and I've bought them all. Actually, since they were established, their translation quality actually has gone up. It's actually rather decent, but it loses a bit of charm. While it is serious or humorous as intended, it isn't quite a funny as the old SNKglish, which made things funny by accident. In fact, you're more likely to have comic relief in a serious game with the old SNKglish.

"Victoly!!"

It's scary. Are we really at times in which we don't trust a company with English as their first language to do English, just because English is their first language???

Yes, actually I think I have played all of them. I am just saying all translations done by americans suck. Whether its SNK Playmore or any other company. We get some shat story that has nothing to do with the actual story. Or they just change it enough so the average stupid american will get a good laugh. If there is one thing every american translator knows its that we americans want some bullshit translation that has nothing to do with the story and gives everyone a good laugh. Cause if it was actually serious no one would want to buy it cause are small american brains could not take in the complex storyline.

billd420
12-03-2005, 08:22 AM
neogeo CD. you can't use the roms for finalburn/Mame. Gotta use CD isos, which can be a bitch to obtain.

They weren't that hard to find, i've got all of em sitting on my harddrive ;) The neocd emulator for dreamcast is the shit!

SouthtownKid
12-03-2005, 08:31 AM
the neoCD versions are dope though. Got the AST soundtracks. Pulstar has the cut scenes...I am not ashamed to say that when I eventually get a PSP, that is the very first thing I will look into.

Saturn2dfreak
12-03-2005, 12:02 PM
ssv is gonna be the shiiitz

Dark_Geese
12-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Sigh it saddens me to some degree that they are releasing SSV for XB..its like with SSTenka coming out WHY?????????????

Seriously...SSTenka for PS2 is gonna make SSV obsolete..

Kirk Foiden
12-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Not entirely true. It may make SSV Special obsolete, but not SSV. SSV still has a story mode intact, this time, translated. So in a way, the unique aspect of that alone does make it a rather significant release. Tenka wont have that, but it should make a nice followup. SSV English will practially be as much a SS fan's collector's item as it is a game.

NeoTheranthrope
12-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Not entirely true. It may make SSV Special obsolete, but not SSV. SSV still has a story mode intact, this time, translated. So in a way, the unique aspect of that alone does make it a rather significant release. Tenka wont have that, but it should make a nice followup. SSV English will practially be as much a SS fan's collector's item as it is a game.
Story mode will only be truly worthwile if SNK/P turns down the velveta-factor for the bosses and sub-bosses.

Fighter123
12-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Guys, did you learn something about SCEA?? THEY HATE 2D GAMES PERIOD! Remember, they canned Metal Slug 3 because it was 2D right (Later there was a XBOX release)? They only allow SNK Playmore to release 2D games if it has more than one game! THEY WON'T ALLOW ANY GOOD 2D GAMES ONTO THEIR SONY SYSTEM! Come on, look at the SNK titles comming here to the US, ALMOST ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE XBOX ONLY! Face it, SCEA hates 2D games because they don't push the hardware at all! Geez, SCEA didn't allow a pushlishing company to release DoDonPachi here in the US, IT was canned becasue it was 2D! You guys should know by now that SCEA hates 2D games, period!!!!!! :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :blow_top: :blow_top: :blow_top:

zapatistab
12-08-2005, 05:06 PM
Guys, did you learn something about SCEA?? THEY HATE 2D GAMES PERIOD! Remember, they canned Metal Slug 3 because it was 2D right (Later there was a XBOX release)? They only allow SNK Playmore to release 2D games if it has more than one game! THEY WON'T ALLOW ANY GOOD 2D GAMES ONTO THEIR SONY SYSTEM! Come on, look at the SNK titles comming here to the US, ALMOST ALL THE GOOD ONES ARE XBOX ONLY! Face it, SCEA hates 2D games because they don't push the hardware at all! Geez, SCEA didn't allow a pushlishing company to release DoDonPachi here in the US, IT was canned becasue it was 2D! You guys should know by now that SCEA hates 2D games, period!!!!!! :very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :blow_top: :blow_top: :blow_top:

Actually Sony does not hate 2D. They only hate the part about SNK not being able to push the hardware. Sony will release whatever makes money. If you were actually follwing the previous SNk-Playmore interviews, then you would know this. Sony wants 2D games to look like Guilty Gear.

Capcom was able to release Capcom Classics Collection, because it is what it is. A classic collection.

If your so angry, then get an AES or an MVS cab. And call it a day.
Actually you can mod your PS2 and import games. Let's see what else.......
The average Japanese gamer would purchase a 2D fighter. The average American gamer wouldn't. Sony knows all of this.

Fighter123
12-08-2005, 05:50 PM
Actually Sony does not hate 2D. They only hate the part about SNK not being able to push the hardware. Sony will release whatever makes money. If you were actually follwing the previous SNk-Playmore interviews, then you would know this. Sony wants 2D games to look like Guilty Gear.

Capcom was able to release Capcom Classics Collection, because it is what it is. A classic collection.

If your so angry, then get an AES or an MVS cab. And call it a day.
Actually you can mod your PS2 and import games. Let's see what else.......
The average Japanese gamer would purchase a 2D fighter. The average American gamer wouldn't. Sony knows all of this.

I do own KOF 03 import version for the PS2. ;)

VinylBoy
12-09-2005, 12:40 AM

And all the while, they release titles such as Sega Classics Collection, Namco Museum and Activision Anthology. The PS2 can run the majority of games found on Activision Anthology without even being turned on (sarcasm, folks).

Maybe Sony doesn't hate 2D games. However, they obviously have a problem with SNK/P titles and it has to be much deeper than games "not pushing the hardware". Hell, "Oink!" could run on my Mac Classic without slowdown! ;)

zapatistab
12-09-2005, 10:14 AM
And all the while, they release titles such as Sega Classics Collection, Namco Museum and Activision Anthology. The PS2 can run the majority of games found on Activision Anthology without even being turned on (sarcasm, folks).

Maybe Sony doesn't hate 2D games. However, they obviously have a problem with SNK/P titles and it has to be much deeper than games "not pushing the hardware". Hell, "Oink!" could run on my Mac Classic without slowdown! ;)

If SNK started releasing there own calssics collections, I bet Sony would allow it.
Andi f the games were online, then Sony wouldn't hesitate.

Kirk Foiden
12-09-2005, 11:09 AM
I guess if SCEA wasn't so harsh on single 2D games and such, we would actually have more shooters here. So much quality stuff, but locked away in Japan. Heck, Cave has enough to make a collection, but I doubt that will ever happen.

chimpmeister
12-09-2005, 03:02 PM
So, when is Samurai Shodown V Special coming to US PS2 and XBox? I can't wait!! :kekeke:

On a side note, anyone notice how SSV for XBox keeps getting pushed back again and again? EB now lists it at 12/19/05, at this rate if it comes out in first quarter 2006 we'll be lucky!! :annoyed:

greedostick
12-29-2005, 01:35 PM
So, when is Samurai Shodown V Special coming to US PS2 and XBox? I can't wait!! :kekeke:

On a side note, anyone notice how SSV for XBox keeps getting pushed back again and again? EB now lists it at 12/19/05, at this rate if it comes out in first quarter 2006 we'll be lucky!! :annoyed:

Yes, I have noticed that. I have been trying to pick up this game since its first release date. Which was in november. I think this has been pushed back 3 times now. and it seems the release date of Dec 22 isn't happpening either. I have a feeling this game is gonna get canceled in the USA.

SouthtownKid
12-29-2005, 02:18 PM
and it seems the release date of Dec 22 isn't happpening either.Way to not commit to a statement. And thanks for helping the banned guy keep this stupid thread bumped. Go ahead and pour yourself a drink; you've done a full day's work already.

NeoTheranthrope
12-29-2005, 11:22 PM
SouthtownKid + vagina + sand = :crying:

I finally put money down on the preorder for this bastard. Gamecrazy says the release date has been moved to jan 6th, EB says jan 19th but I'm not holding my breath for either date.

SouthtownKid
12-29-2005, 11:35 PM
SouthtownKid + vagina + sand = :crying:

I finally put money down on the preorder for this bastard. Gamecrazy says the release date has been moved to jan 6th, EB says jan 19th but I'm not holding my breath for either date.Hey, you motherfucking shitbitch. No, you didn't. Read the thread title, you stupid, cock-gobbling thunderdouche. "Special", you dumbfuck. "Special." This was a thread about Special coming to PS2 and Xbox, when we've known for months it wasn't. That's why people want the thread to die. Don't you feel like a complete ignoramous now, you stupid twat?

I hope you DID put money down on an Xbox port of SamSho 5 Special, so that every 7 days, Gamecrazy can laugh at what a shitwhore you are, and tell you, "No, it didn't come in this week, you ridiculous goon."

Tom
12-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Shit, I'm going to buy a HD w/ the HD advanced disk to import for ps2. Getting an Xbox just for the SNK titles doesn't seem worth it/

greedostick
12-31-2005, 12:58 AM
Hey, you motherfucking shitbitch. No, you didn't. Read the thread title, you stupid, cock-gobbling thunderdouche. "Special", you dumbfuck. "Special." This was a thread about Special coming to PS2 and Xbox, when we've known for months it wasn't. That's why people want the thread to die. Don't you feel like a complete ignoramous now, you stupid twat?

I hope you DID put money down on an Xbox port of SamSho 5 Special, so that every 7 days, Gamecrazy can laugh at what a shitwhore you are, and tell you, "No, it didn't come in this week, you ridiculous goon."

I think when people say "special" they just mean samurai showdown 5 in general. I think we all understand that 5 special is not being released. We are just looking for some sort of port to play on xbox live.

However were not fucking game nerds like yourself and have to correct everything everyone says. "It's not samurai showdown 5 special", It's samurai showdown 5". Blah, blah, blah.

If your tired of hearing about this this release then un-fucking subscribe from the thread and quit whining like a little girl.

SouthtownKid
12-31-2005, 01:25 AM
I think when people say "special" they just mean samurai showdown 5 in general. I think we all understand that 5 special is not being released. We are just looking for some sort of port to play on xbox live.

However were not fucking game nerds like yourself and have to correct everything everyone says. "It's not samurai showdown 5 special", It's samurai showdown 5". Blah, blah, blah.

If your tired of hearing about this this release then un-fucking subscribe from the thread and quit whining like a little girl.I think you're "special." As in, back of the school bus with a helmet on "special".

Maybe you think when people say "KOF 2003", they really mean "Mortal Kombat". Did you ever learn how to read, little boy? Read the beginning of this thread. This thread was about the rumor that SS5S, which is a different game than SS5, was coming to home consoles other than Neo.

It wasn't. Even fucking Abster got that, somehow making him less stupid than you, so that's really not something you should be drawing attention to.

The other thing you didn't get, was that I was joking in my post to NeoTheranthrope, otherwise I probably would have stuck to one or two insults rather than take it to such a ridiculous level. I never had anything against that guy, other than his occasional bad taste in anime.

But you are legitimately stupid. I mean, you really are an idiot.