SVC Choas in spanish text?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I bought a new SVC kit, which came with the usual stuff included.
The in game dialog is in Spanish though, and the "dip sheet" shows a second page in the setup menu that I cant access, it has the language option apparantly.

It also says that if you have a US or Jap bios then you wont be able to access the menu... am I missing something? Does everyone have this issue? :help:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
just keep going down and it will roll over to the second page.

onefortheride

Dodgeball Yakuza
i've never heard of SVC Choas ... is it anything like SVC Chaos? Maybe its the spanish version.

no but seriously ... like lithy said, just keep scrolling down. you'll see it.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I tried that though ...I keep hitting down and it doesnt go to a new page.... watch I bought the only retarded kit in the bunch... I wonder why english wouldnt be the default..it would make a lot more sense.

I thought the whole reason for the regional bios was to avoid stuff like this.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
you are in test mode and setting the soft dips right?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
of course, im not aware of any other menu for setting up the games

this is bothering me a lot, why would mine be different? If it wasnt a new kit I would be checking the inside...but seriously wtf...I just tried again and Im not losing my mind...it just doesnt do anything

Last edited:

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
A US one I guess, every other game I own displays in English regardless where the cart is from.

I have a few games that use a second page in the soft dip menu, so I know what everyone is talking about...it just simply doesn't do it on this one.

The dip sheet actually tells you that Jap and US cabs will not be able to access the second page... so I assume it supposed to work like any other cart and come up with English like it should.