Im sure someone has posted already...

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
but wtf, now SSv on XB is dated to ship on the 25th?

Has anyone checked with EB or GS to see if it is out today like it should have been?

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
That date has been shifted two weeks ago. However, I doubt it'll make the 25th. I would guess it would be in November, like the original idea was. I did make an announcement that it looks like it would make the week of the 25th, when the EB and Gamestop posted the optimistic time-frame for the game release. That was when I had no idea it would be out in October. However, it seems things are slipping back to the less-optimistic time-frame it was before.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
2 weeks ago? maybe on the web site, but I asked every time I was in either store for the last month. I definitely asked the gamestop people last week.
I just noticed it on the website the night before I was going to go pick up the pre-order.

wonder what the hold up is... you would think the games are packed and ready at this point.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Ask perfect.
He claims to be a man on the inside with the low-down on SSV.
He may actually be Ben Herman. :kekeke:

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Actually, he already replied to such a post on a different topic. Also, someone reported information back from SNK playmore that seems to suggest a November date. Once it's done and golden, it goes through approvement then manufacture. It's all about timing, especially since the 360 date is approaching.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
Sorry guys it's definitely not today :(

Japan seems to be making a fuss about things that should have been addressed months ago :blow_top:

Sigh...

We are polishing KOF now (nearly done)...waiting to hear what the plan is for SSV.

@ Kagerou, sorry I am not Ben Herman.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Well, I hope this game still comes along. I'd hate to see anything detrimental happen to the SSV release. This is a big release for Playmore SNK USA, and a lot of people are waiting on it.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
Its like waiting for x-mas...and every day you wake up its october 1st... you should talk them into realising a SS1 + SS2 double pack...or a SS3 + SS4 pack...think they would go for it ?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mid-November sounds about right, expecially since it's only ~80% done at this point.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
ki_atsushi said:
Mid-November sounds about right, expecially since it's only ~80% done at this point.

how do you know how complete it is?

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Well not to be the eternal optimist here but the release sheet that I get from my distributor every week has it up there set to come out tomorrow the 26th. Meaning I can order it tomorrow and its available Thursday. I will give them a call to see if its been delayed and post the news I get.

O.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I just talked to my distributor and as far as she knows its still available for me to order tomorrow. If there is a change in this I will let everyone know.

O.

prefect

Zero's Secretary
hmmmm.....

still cleaning up the last few bugs here so the 26th (yesterday) is definitely wrong.

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
prefect said:
hmmmm.....

still cleaning up the last few bugs here so the 26th (yesterday) is definitely wrong.

How about SSVS (uncensored)? Any chance its coming over to XB?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
watch them push it to Jan of 06.... but by then the new xbox will be out right?
Not that I'm getting it, but you would think that would hinder SSV sales on the original xbox... unless its one of the "chosen" that will work on the new system.

Who knows though, most people who know its coming out are not normal everyday gamers anyhow...so maybe it wouldn't matter as much.

Prefect:
So are you a coder or something? Or do you work specifically on bug patrol?