Strikers 1945+ topics

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
More than any other game. I have a full kit, minus the carton box.

Last edited:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Mine is coming soon!!! yeah!! cant wait! does it slow down much? it doesn't slow down much on an emu, but that dosn't mean much.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I still play it occasionally. The arcade by me used to have "plus", but got rid of it for some reason. :very_ang: Someone probably made 'em an offer on it.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I got the loose cart some weeks ago almost for free as a favour return, I still haven't had much time to play it fully but I really love it.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I got a loose cart of it all ready still that kit does.... look sweet but, i'm broke this month :(

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Yes .. i still play my ngh strikers 1945-plus, one damn tough cookie though...lev-5 gives me so much grief!!!...but hey...its just a game...albeit a good one.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
It's sitting in my consolized 4-slot right now - my favorite shooter on the Neo.

I'm tempted to make a bid on that auction just so I can have a complete kit, since I love this game so much.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Weevus said:
Too bad it's not on AES. :crying:

Advertisements for sales of conversions are not allowed here. :shame:

But really, the S1945+ was done pretty well by !Arcade! and is hardly anything to be ashamed of. Been awhile since I've seen one up for sale - maybe I'll toss mine up if the mood strikes me right. :kekeke:

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
Advertisements for sales of conversions are not allowed here. :shame:

But really, the S1945+ was done pretty well by !Arcade! and is hardly anything to be ashamed of. Been awhile since I've seen one up for sale - maybe I'll toss mine up if the mood strikes me right. :kekeke:

I wasn't trying to advertise anything. I only have an AES and was merely expressing my dissapointment. It would probably be damn expensive if it was though. :oh_no:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Weevus said:
I wasn't trying to advertise anything. I only have an AES and was merely expressing my dissapointment. It would probably be damn expensive if it was though. :oh_no:

I was just kidding with ya.

I have a copy of the !Arcade! version - think I paid around $400 or so for it, but that was when the AES market was a bit hotter. Not sure what it would fetch now.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
I was just kidding with ya.

I have a copy of the !Arcade! version - think I paid around $400 or so for it, but that was when the AES market was a bit hotter. Not sure what it would fetch now.

Damn, that's a pretty penny. It's kind of nice for people like me that the market has gone down a little. It'll probably go back up though.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Weevus said:
Damn, that's a pretty penny. It's kind of nice for people like me that the market has gone down a little. It'll probably go back up though.

I really have no idea with the AES market - it's totally unstable these days. In general, things seem to be trending downward, but every once in awhile a rare cart can fetch really big bucks.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
I really have no idea with the AES market - it's totally unstable these days. In general, things seem to be trending downward, but every once in awhile a rare cart can fetch really big bucks.

Yeah, I'm just trying to build up my collection with the cheapies right now. Eventually I'd like to get a US MS3 though. :drool_2:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Got my one yesterday, its really cool, havent seen any slowdown yet!!

:buttrock:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
beh3moth said:
Got my one yesterday, its really cool, havent seen any slowdown yet!!

:buttrock:

It's in there, but it doesn't really take away from the game, IMO.