SVC PLUS? IS THIS REAL?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I havent seen this before, is this a fake or no?

0f_2.JPG

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If you have to ask this question, 99% of the time, it is.

...and in this case, it IS.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
It's a hack of SVC to have all hidden characters available at the select screen.

neo>all

Super nO0b
I played it. Basically every single character in the game is playable even the ones that shouldn't be like red amera and athena. Makes the gameplay even more broken.
ohno.gif

Cranky

Dodgeball Yakuza
available here for ages now. yes it's fake, as most people have pointed out.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
Yeah I went with the regular new kit instead....even though everyone dislikes the game. I would like it on the xbox, but the control was too stiff...but after playing the KOF xbox games, I think its just the controller...or they do a bad job porting the control feel....Im going to give it a shot on the mvs

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Konig said:
Yeah I went with the regular new kit instead....even though everyone dislikes the game. I would like it on the xbox, but the control was too stiff...but after playing the KOF xbox games, I think its just the controller...or they do a bad job porting the control feel....Im going to give it a shot on the mvs

You can have some fun with it if you don't take it serious.

It's far beyond broken, but has some redeeming value.

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
thats funny, oh wait.... :rolleyes:
I mean gay

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Do you still have this masterpiece?

Nope. Not even 2 minutes (literally) after news was leaked that they were going to officially release it, I sold it to make back most of the money invested in it. You never saw shit get thrown on ebay so quick.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Have it [viva ckchan!]
Its nice to play Athena and Red Arremer on MVS, as well as having everyone selectable by default. [I was sick of entering Violent Ken code] Its supposed to have some hacked BG's or some extra characters or something, but I can't figure it out. Does anyone else have it and found any extra stuff? Could you link to the auction?

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
I dont have it book marked, but do a search for it and it should come up. I wasnt looking for anything special...and I didnt use "plus" in the search

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Not to sound rude, but please use the search function before you post your question. There is a good chance it may have already been answered.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THIS THING ON EBAY CALLED "CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON 2003", IS IT REAL OR IS IT A FAKE?????????????? :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
You obviously don't have shit better to do than read it, but whatever.... how dare I. I have been on car forums for 5 years, and I have never seen so much bitching on a MB in my life.

I have been playing a neo forever, just haven't had the MVS long enough to know everything about all the games, and whats a hacked game vs a boot game.

If I wanted to search through countless threads of bitching I would use your search, but I figured some people on here would know, and would be cool enough to take 2 seconds to answer... which they did.... so STFU DORK ;)

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
BBH said:
OH MY GOD I JUST SAW THIS THING ON EBAY CALLED "CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON 2003", IS IT REAL OR IS IT A FAKE?????????????? :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

Dude, I'll trade you a Diggerman for it!!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Konig said:
You obviously don't have shit better to do than read it, but whatever.... how dare I. I have been on car forums for 5 years, and I have never seen so much bitching on a MB in my life.

I have been playing a neo forever, just haven't had the MVS long enough to know everything about all the games, and whats a hacked game vs a boot game.

If I wanted to search through countless threads of bitching I would use your search, but I figured some people on here would know, and would be cool enough to take 2 seconds to answer... which they did.... so STFU DORK ;)

At least having threads like this keep the drama alive.

I've come to the conclusion that if this site didn't have people to bitch about (or at) it would have died off when NGF did.