Insane IKARUGA gameplay vid!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I was just lucky enough to witness this crazy video. Its a vid of a dude playing Player 1 AND 2 simultaneously to get through a stage.

Again, I am sorry if this has been posted here before (i don't keep up with this section).

Check this insane Ikaruga Gameplay Video HERE

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Damn, that's pretty slick. Thanks for the link :)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Quite old vid, but still cool to watch.

This guy is crazy... I tried to do what he did with two sticks, but I couldn't even finish the first level.

A drummer would have a big advantage here.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ditto, saw it quite a time ago but it's not least impressive after weeks. This guy's honnestly the best videogame player I've ever seen. This far exceeds human abilities.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
MAN THE GUYS IS A VIRGIN! IM TELLING YOU! he should see how I play with my girlz with my two hands?

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
damn. thats some crazy shit man. but woiuld he be able to do the same thing with espgaluda or dodon doujou or whatever. game dousnt seem that hadr and there arent a lot of bullets on the screen as in some cave shooters. but still...., 2 sticks at the same time? he should make a sf3ts tournament vid of his left hand vs his left hand. :kekeke: crazy shit.

:edit:
anybody know if ibara is getting a ps2 release, and what about espgaluda 2? thanx.

Last edited:

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Just when I thought I was good at shooters... :tickled:
Pretty bad-ass vid.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
MUSOLINI said:
damn. thats some crazy shit man. but woiuld he be able to do the same thing with espgaluda or dodon doujou or whatever. game dousnt seem that hadr and there arent a lot of bullets on the screen as in some cave shooters. but still...., 2 sticks at the same time? he should make a sf3ts tournament vid of his left hand vs his left hand. :kekeke: crazy shit.

:edit:
anybody know if ibara is getting a ps2 release, and what about espgaluda 2? thanx.

Ikaruga is hard as hell in my opinion.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
MUSOLINI said:

No sign of an Ibara port, but from what I've read ESPGaluda 2 will get ported to PS2.

Kiken

Camel Slug
Yeah, these Tandem Play videos are quite old. The player's name is VTF-INO (VTF=Vapor Trail Facilities). It's a shame he never did a full-length "with hands" video of Chapter 4 (he released a full version without hands, but then just displayed the most complex parts for the version with-hands).

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
Watch the video about 20 seconds in and look at the left side screen ship. He has his white shield on and the streams of black bullets pass right through him. I used to have Ikaruga and I don't remember being able to do that. Looks like horseshit to me.

Jeff

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
SoloFenris said:
Watch the video about 20 seconds in and look at the left side screen ship. He has his white shield on and the streams of black bullets pass right through him. I used to have Ikaruga and I don't remember being able to do that. Looks like horseshit to me.

Jeff

I don't know if the vid is legit or not, but there is no foul play at that point - he is clearly in between the black shots. The hit point of the ship is not at risk here, regardless of the fact that he is white at this time.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
That was crazy!! I loved it! Thanks for the link!

GAMEFAN

eastyy

Quiz Detective
Cool vid.But i think thats taking things a bit to far.

Ikaruga i would be happy getting the highest grade for each level.But thats as far as i would be compelled to go.

Its like those virtua fighter 4 vids where a guy does complex combos with the joystick and buttons with just one hand

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
friggin nuts.

I would let him fondle my chest anyday.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
cool video, that guy has way too much time on his hands

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Crazy guy, great vid. First time see people play shooter like that. Thanks for the link.