15 Year Member
hope this isnt old news.

0021.jpg

0022.jpg

0020.jpg

0019.jpg

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
That second girl is interesting. Though she looks like she'd fit more in an RPG or a sci-fi fantasy action adventure. In a way, her *ahem* magical look almost makes me think she has a story relation to Mignon or something.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
#1: Rock Howard and May Lee's lovechild... ew. :eek:

#2: Holy Morrigan Batman! SNKP must be getting back for making Maki look too much like Mai!

#3: Kyo's latest makeover courtesy of Dick's Sporting Goods

#4: Iori's latest makeover courtesy of Vlad Tepes

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Why do they look like Tekken1 pre rendered character profiles?

Do SNK realise its 2005 now? those CG models wouldn't pass to advertise a PS1 game.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
kernow said:
Why do they look like Tekken1 pre rendered character profiles?

Do SNK realise its 2005 now? those CG models wouldn't pass to advertise a PS1 game.

SNK´s 2D sprites belong in 1996. So why did you expect better form the CG?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Also, you can see on the official site that Billy's in the game, as well.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Those new characters don't seem to fit in KoF at all to me... Especially the second one. They don't even look like fighters... Especially the second one, again.
Even though Mai, Yuri and stuff are bimbos, they still kinda look like they're there to fight.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Sprite Police on duty!

Hmkay said:
Those new characters don't seem to fit in KoF at all to me... Especially the second one. They don't even look like fighters... Especially the second one, again.
Even though Mai, Yuri and stuff are bimbos, they still kinda look like they're there to fight.

I didn't care for most the the models in KoF:MI, but here's hoping for a better game in the future.

milton

n00b
i really like the desing of the second girl it's like an rpg, but since is snk you can expect anything from them. :) you rock falcoo.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
MI 1 left a bad taste in my mouth and I am not very optimistic for MI2.

The logo seems very un-KOF like. The butterfly wings make it look like a KOF Dating Sim. I'd rather see one of those then another MI. ;)

H

hermegildo

Hmkay said:
Quoted for truth.

Falcoon's character designs are fucking horrible. Thank god he is not working in the main series anymore.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
i like the 1st character actually, looks decent and very creative (for the most part), the 2nd character looks like Kula+Morriagan+Pixies, Kyo's new outfit i guess is for the anime's promotion somewhat//.. while Iori... he's still iori...

and oh, look at this...
21.jpg

(yey! billy)
wow, kewl graphics... haha :eek:
:oh_no:

correct me if im wrong but didnt they sy that this will be for the 360? nice one SNKP...

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
MI 3 will be for the 360 and PS3. It's likely this will either be PS2 and X-Box only.

At any rate, I really dig the design of the second character (Luise/Louise). Looks very detailed and mystical, and different from any other KOF character. Reminds me a bit of Last Blade/Shadow Hearts for some reason, since she has a bit of that 19th/very early 20th century look to her. Not too excited about the first one though.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
roninbuddha said:
Kyo's new outfit i guess is for the anime's promotion somewhat//..
I'm thinking it may be the other way around... that the cartoon is for the promotion of the Max Impact game series. Usually that's how it goes; a tv show created to advertise something they want you to buy (Gundam merchendise, Naruto merch, etc. etc.), since they don't get any money just for you turning on the tv. Not to mention, all the MI characters seem to be in the show.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I was parusing the unused art gallery in KOF 99 and that jacket design for Kyo as well as the leather jacket sprite of him are in there.

Kind of wierd. They are just recycling old unused designs for new stuff.

Robi15

20 Year Member
:-)

kofwelcome1.jpg

Looked nice. SNK PLAYMORE monter was beautiful aswell...

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Oooooh a rendered Billy...

My motivation to play 3D games is coming back, probably thanks to the returning popularity of Billy. Nothing wrong with that. :D

Lycan645

Banned
The second new character looks alright but doesn't belong in a kof tournament. Some one mentioned it before she'd make a great scifi/rpg character.

Robi15 said:
kofwelcome1.jpg

Looked nice. SNK PLAYMORE monter was beautiful aswell...

Dear Robi15,
You got to attend TGS? Did you take all the pictures on that maardu web site?
Can you verify that this picture showing Yuri tigertass.net/~maardu/kof2maximpact.jpg is from Maximum Impact 2 please?
Thanks.

Last edited: