KOF 10th Anniversary Mai and Athena toy pics!

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Those toys of Mai and Athena are just so darn cute!. :tickled: Where can I buy them at?. :)

biocat

Kula's Candy
Shawn Carr2o said:
Those toys of Mai and Athena are just so darn cute!. :tickled: Where can I buy them at?. :)

These were special promotions but you might be able to find a different version for sale. I'm not quite sure exactly.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Any dissapointment in getting the player 2 blue instead of the player 1 red?

Either way, pretty cool pick up.
I'm liking that mini Kensou too. :kekeke:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
That Mai is from Fatal Fury and not KOF.

Fatal Fury Mai doesnt suck, doesnt have EE boobs, and wears shoes (notice the shoes).

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Bah, I was hoping once the promotion was over, SNK would makes these Pinky:St figurines of Mai and Athena for sale. :( Very cute figures, I want :drool:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
That Mai is from Fatal Fury and not KOF.

Fatal Fury Mai doesnt suck, doesnt have EE boobs, and wears shoes (notice the shoes).

Ahh, thanks for the explination. Yes you're right indeed I had forgotten about Mai from her Fatal Fury days. While I do like her look in the "Real Bout" entries I never cared for her depection in FF2, FFS, FF3 at all. And what do you have against EE boobs who can fight? Mixing super hawt sexiness with lethality is a good thing.

GK

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Grizzly King said:
Ahh, thanks for the explination. Yes you're right indeed I had forgotten about Mai from her Fatal Fury days. While I do like her look in the "Real Bout" entries I never cared for her depection in FF2, FFS, FF3 at all. And what do you have against EE boobs who can fight? Mixing super hawt sexiness with lethality is a good thing.

GK

Nothing. But Mai in the Fatal Fury series wasnt half naked with tits that were going to pop out of her dress at any second. Its gotten a little ridiculous lately.

RB Mai > KOF Mai.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
RB Mai > KOF Mai.

AGREED in terms of what's believable as her RBFF redesign is closer to how a Japanese chick would've (is usually) built. But I guess the horn dog in me likes to gawk even at a mega breasted sprite. Though Mai's breasts don't get much bigger than...

MAI-Bouncy.gif

Outrageous but more like Triple Js in than EE.

:buttrock:

GK

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
i would pay for teh Kensou figurine alone :P

i was hoping they would make a SNK Pinku set (like they did for Evangelion and Naruto)...

imagine Kula, Shermie, Blue Mary, Leona, May Lee, and 94-98 KYOOO!!!

biocat

Kula's Candy
KagerouSama said:
Any dissapointment in getting the player 2 blue instead of the player 1 red?

Either way, pretty cool pick up.
I'm liking that mini Kensou too. :kekeke:

Actually, I'm not too disappointed. They sent a letter along with my package apologizing that I was given the P2 version instead. It also seemed to say that because I had to wait so long and was given a version I did not request that they were giving me both Athena and Mai instead of just one. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what it seems to say. I do remember when sending in the form having to pick whether I wanted Mai or Athena so I was kind of surprised to end up with both. It also says in the KOF94 instructions that the promotion is for a Mai or Athena present, not a Mai and Athena one. So, I guess it worked out in the end for me!
:glee:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Grizzly King said:
AGREED in terms of what's believable as her RBFF redesign is closer to how a Japanese chick would've (is usually) built. But I guess the horn dog in me likes to gawk even at a mega breasted sprite. Though Mai's breasts don't get much bigger than...

MAI-Bouncy.gif

Outrageous but more like Triple Js in than EE.

:buttrock:

GK

Daaaaaaamn! those are freaking huge! tits. :eek: :kekeke: