Toilet kids------pc engine!!!!!....EH!?

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well i must say this is one hilarious game.....i mean come on!....flying turds & toilets!?....this is one weird jap shooter for sure!.....just aquired this title brand new factory sealed!!....10 years ago i could not find this game, a friend recommended it to me for the funny aspects!!...,hey i love its wacky wackyness!!!!.....What do you all think of this shooter my freinds?.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
It's revolting! I remember there being flying turds, toilets, toilet paper and all sorts of shit-monsters.

Japanese love poop!

Honestly it was a pretty fun shooter!

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
I remeber it being pretty hard actually. Gotta love those flying uncircumsized penises! :buttrock:

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Ilove the title screen a guy with a turd on his head if i remember correctly, LOL great game. shame it was changed to 'ToyShop Boys' in the US. :kekeke:

Neo Gold

beh3moth said:
Ilove the title screen a guy with a turd on his head if i remember correctly, LOL great game. shame it was changed to 'ToyShop Boys' in the US. :kekeke:
I think you got your wires crossed here...Toy shop boys was a jap release for the pc-engine...by victor music industries!...this is another weird & wacky engine shooter...hey im playing this right now!!...i love it!!

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Yep, Toilet Kids is one of the classics. It's sad that this game never made the jump to the TurboGrafx 16. I can just imagine the looks on mother's faces when their kid ran up to the counter at Babbages with a game about flying toilet bowls and turds. A game in the same vein even more rare is Toilet Bowl Mania. It was an arcade game Pre-JAMMA I'm almost positive on. It was a ground based shooter, except you drove around on a motorized toilet bowl and slung your fecal matter at the enemy. I remember this game was next to a DIG DUG, Popeye, Pole Position and Berzerk @ a Holiday Inn I stayed at with my family winter 1984. Haven't seen it sense and it's not even on KLOV for some odd reason. I've long wanted to track down that game just to have it.

Toilet Kids is as close as one will get for wacky shooter action.

GK

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
Let's see some pics. :buttrock:
tok.jpg

tok01.gif

tok02.gif

Neo Gold

Excellent pics there Tron 2.0!!!...ya beat me to it!!...heh he.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
yeah you dodge poo, and there are penis enemies and urinals that attack!!!