HOLY CRAP! Check SS official site downloads!

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Was looking at the website to see what new updates they've added, clicked on 'downloads' and then the section for 'stationery.'

SNK has added 4 memo pads, 1 greeting card, 1 CD jacket, 1 photo frame, and 1 post-it reminder note pdf for download! And all in color!

I am so fecking moseying over to the nearest repro center to print this shit out. 7 absolutely beautiful free downloads!

There's also 28 new wallpapers!

Direct link here:

http://www.samuraispirits-official.com/download/index.php

The one on the left is wallpapers, the one in the middle is the stationery, and the one on the right are the other pictures.

Definitely check out the other pictures. There are some pictures of the promo flyers, posters in stores, SS characters done in traditional Japanese calligraphy painting style, and a 'Yagyu's theater of life' section, basically silly anachronistic pictures of SS characters doing real life activities, such as Nakoruru as OL at the reception desk, or Hanzo as a Salaryman (in full ninja garb shopping for groceries), Galford as security detail, etc. :D

Last edited:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I clicked on this thread very excitedly expecting a teaser clip of a new shodown game. instead i got memo pads and greeting cards.

haha2.gif

bokmeow

I'm sad there's no teaser clip as well, but if you look at the official site for Tenka Ichi, there's not even a greyed out section for downloads... i hope this doesn't mean they have no intention of offering the video clips for viewing.

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
I was really happy to see the wallpaper they added. Too many Japanese sites post wallpaper that's too small (1024x768 or lower). Glad to see some 1280x1024 on the list.

bokmeow

Blue Mary Mania 8 said:
The link doesn't work...

:crying:

You're kidding, I just tried it and it worked fine. I even clicked on it directly from my post.

Try opening in new tab, or copying the link and pasting in a new browser window, or maybe shut your browser and open it again.

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
thanks for the goodies bokmeow. i was expecting a little video clip action too but this is the next best thing. just one more reason to buy an atomiswave.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Fucking awesome link, some great wallpapers there.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Thanks for the linky!

However, SNKrish lives - see the stationary samples - 'e-male'

:D

bokmeow

Blue Mary Mania 8 said:
Can you get memo pads made from these?

You might have to spend a few minutes, maybe a few hours, fooling around with color separation... it's a tricky art, this CMYK shizzle is.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Brilliant wallappers!
but i was expecting some more screens and atleast a teaser video...but ohwell.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
This dosen't have anything to do with anything but I find it funny that they used the "Star Trek: Deep Space 9" font for all the english and romanized text.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
cool stuff... the CD label is a bit boring though...

if only there were FULL sized .pdf's of the Posters/Flyers... and covers/inserts as well. hehe

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Thats a great site, been checking up all the shodown games on it, just wish they had a english translation so i could read the bios and stuff

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Hmkay said:
Haha, but they got one: http://www.samuraispirits-official.com/
It's still just a little behind the Japanese version when it comes to updates and content.
Thanks, wonder how long it will be before they get to special as warriors rage is the latest they are up to. i will have to keep checking

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Damnit, when I read the title I thought I could download TEH ROMZ of this game from that site... :crying: