SNKP site updated, SST screenshots

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Possibly this game is turning into the very first reason to buy an Atomiswave?

GFX seems REALLY nice and polished to me. Are those spirtes filtered *for the better? The do not seem blurry, yet seems to match quite well with the bgs, also looking fantastic.

With a great (and large) charas selection, nice presentation, a complete set-up of 'fighting styles' getting all the best from a whole series, this may really end up being a killer app imho. :glee:

Celes

Kuroko's Training Dummy
yea those sprites do look better. I'm not sure if they actually filtered it or it's just the resolution of those screenshots.

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
I played one the machines they had at Club Sega in Akihabara day before yesterday, and the sprites seemed a bit blocky. On the other hand, they didn't suffer from the blurriness that NGBC sprites do. I've played NGBC as well, but I played them on different days, so I can't be ABSOLUTELY sure.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn! Maybe getting an atomiswave isn't such a bad idea after all!

BTW, Cham Cham is hot now!

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
ki_atsushi said:
BTW, Cham Cham is hot now!
Nope. She only gets taller with big boobs and stuff in her super... In her normal state, she's younger than she was in SS2.
That basically means she's shorter and has almost no boobs. See her in-game artwork...

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
TheLastTrin said:
I played one the machines they had at Club Sega in Akihabara day before yesterday, and the sprites seemed a bit blocky. On the other hand, they didn't suffer from the blurriness that NGBC sprites do. I've played NGBC as well, but I played them on different days, so I can't be ABSOLUTELY sure.

Is the game officially released in the arcade or was it a location test? I can't wait until I have some money so I can really play it in the arcade.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Hmkay said:
Nope. She only gets taller with big boobs and stuff in her super... In her normal state, she's younger than she was in SS2.
That basically means she's shorter and has almost no boobs. See her in-game artwork...

lol no reason Shito loves this game. :kekeke:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
TheLastTrin said:

was this in high definition? because I believe that if it was then it will look just right on a normal arcade monitor.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Abster said:
It's still censored, but I enjoy Cham Cham's redraw.

Well, honestly speaking, the fatalities in SSZS were poorly done. Almost 90% reclyced frames and stuff. Can live without it. Especially when I see the few nice frames from those moves have been put in the acutal gameplay (IE: Nakokuru's thorws, or Rimu's ice hammer). As long as some bloog split out of bodies when a sword connect during gameplay, just to assure a bit of 'blade atmosphere', I'm OK.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I've already explained. No blood = no SS. Straight simple.

I don't care about the fatalities. I just want the blood. Otherwise, the characters won't be able to feel pain since they can't die let alone bleed.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Abster said:
I've already explained. No blood = no SS. Straight simple.

I don't care about the fatalities. I just want the blood. Otherwise, the characters won't be able to feel pain since they can't die let alone bleed.

Then don´t fucking read and post on threads about the game. Boycott it. Ignore it.

You sound like a whiny brocken record. And i bet you´ll STILL play and buy the game at some point. What a joke. People tell you to fuck off here, at MMCafe, at 4chan, at snk-capcom, and you still continue crying like a little whiny baby.

Go away. Shut up. And die.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
This is definitely looking better than when I played it at a loc test a few months back, but I still don't like the backgrounds. One or two are OK, but the rest don't cut it. Give me SS2 or SS3 style backgrounds.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Frankfurt said:
Then don´t fucking read and post on threads about the game. Boycott it. Ignore it.

You sound like a whiny brocken record. And i bet you´ll STILL play and buy the game at some point. What a joke. People tell you to fuck off here, at MMCafe, at 4chan, at snk-capcom, and you still continue crying like a little whiny baby.

Go away. Shut up. And die.

I'll just get in your face and punch it you little stalking bitch.

I am boycotting the game. Only reason I'll play it is because of sprite ripping.

I have reason to complain. YOU DON'T! You're the whiny fucking baby around here.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
RIP SS?

i heard this would be the final SS game & then they would kill off the series? is this true?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
what does this say yo?
kokuchi1_800.jpg

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Camel Toe on that pic is HOT.

I did a rough translation for you of the box in the lower right hand corner.

Says there are an "all cast" every character from SS to make 40 characters. It's been loc tested, Get your expectations AMPED FOR THE SEPTEMBER RELEASE> YOU WILL GO TO THE ARCADE AND PLAY IT TILL YOUR PENIS TURNS PINK PLASTICS w0000000t w0000000t!

I just went to the web site. They have that there are 42 characters (must be bosses or something.)

NO blood. I'm upset. But I'm also a slave to the video machine and camel toe.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
Camel Toe on that pic is HOT.

I did a rough translation for you of the box in the lower right hand corner.

Says there are an "all cast" every character from SS to make 40 characters. It's been loc tested, Get your expectations AMPED FOR THE SEPTEMBER RELEASE> YOU WILL GO TO THE ARCADE AND PLAY IT TILL YOUR PENIS TURNS PINK PLASTICS w0000000t w0000000t!

I just went to the web site. They have that there are 42 characters (must be bosses or something.)

NO blood. I'm upset. But I'm also a slave to the video machine and camel toe.

thanks chief!

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
We will all know once the game is seen in action for sure. I do have to admit the screen shots are the best of any Atomswave game, also goes for most playmore made games on the Neo Geo. Finally more than 10 bland colors on the screen and some good scenery. Hopefully this will have cleaned up sprites over all.

Speaking of which, what in the hell is taking the Atomswave ports so long to come to the US? I guess if it takes any longer I may get my PS2 modded.

Shiattt!!!

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Abster said:
You're the whiny fucking baby around here.
Counter on Abster to try and make it look like you're the one bitching while he's the one who fucking whines all the time.