Question about the XRGB2 Plus

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Can you diretcly connect an SCART RGB connection directly off a JAMMA harness from a CPS2 board into this upscaler? Also, the only output for this scaler is a D15 VGA connection correct? Will there be any quality loss or video lag if I use a VGA->Component converter? Because I have a HDTV that only has Component and HDMI inputs. Also, this particular upscaler has a scanlines filter right? I went though some threads on here and I noticed people mention that this upscaler has a scanlines filter but I wasnt sure if that was only the XRGB2 or if the XRGB2 Plus also had this. What other video filters does this provide? I will probably be using the scanlines filter but would like to know what other kinds of filters it has.

Thanks

FusionITR

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Also, I had one more question.

I noticed that in the product description here:

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/XRGB-2P1.html

That is says "Please note that Micomsoft did not include PROGRESSIVE SCAN support in the XRGB-2+. Read the short NCS XRGB-2 Plus Upscan FAQ, originally posted on February 08, 2002."

Does this mean that the upscaler will NOT display in 480p mode on my HDTV? I find it kind of odd that it outputs 640x480 via VGA but doesnt output in progessive scan mode. Is this an error or what?

Gaelsano

Armored Scrum Object
a VGA monitor without a TV tuner is pretty cheap, hard to imagine you have a computer and an HD but nomeans to get a monitor