SS Tenka PS2

Celes

Kuroko's Training Dummy
When is this game coming out to Arcades? I'm sure there would be a delay. I mean, it took them almost a whole year to port King of Fighters over.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I dont know if that is very reliable but if it were to be coming out then it gives me something to look forward to. But with the delays most titles see, I dont think this will hit anytime soon.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I'll wait for an official press release. Since I've heard nothing I don't believe this yet. I'd rather this be NGBC though.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Add on some of the usual delays, and Nov. 24th becomes Fall 2007.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Exactly. Delaymore never releases things on time, so there's no need to get too upset about the game being ported so soon.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Well Samurai Sprits Zero is coming out on “BEST” collection the same day.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
No way. They will take 6 months to a year after the arcade release to port it.

the price seems a little low for a new release, compared to neowave.

plus the games never come out on the first release date, not even on the official date :oh_no:

but it's good to see that there will most likely be a ps2 port, as I don't feel like spending my savings on an atomiswave.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i think 3-6 months after release is the best window personally. even the most popular games have trouble these days maintaining initial popularity beyond the 3-6 month period on top of that arcade goers in japan dont stop playing the the arcade once the home version hits... you rarely see ppl rocking in to play fighting games 1p its all about the versus game which wouldnt be affected much by a home release...

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
And now as I am sure many of you see SST has been pushed back to January 19th.

The real q is why release SSV and SST?? Capitalize on money and those who cannot import the games..

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
People forget that The Atomiswave is going out of style because Sammy is abandoning it so it makes sense that SNK is releasing all this so soon..Ive heard XI to be out come Summer time...SNK is already gonna upgrade again...so that means we are gonna have CPSIII/3s style graphics we hope??

Dark_Geese

Morden's Lackey
Yeah but they did pushthe delay from January 19th to January 26th...maybe they are starting the delay process... I HOPE NOT... :conf:

it290

Not so MEGA, eh?
Well, I just got a shipping notification from Play-Asia. Unfortunately I was too cheap to pay for EMS, but it looks like the wait is over.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
USPS Express Mail from NCSX. That sumbitch better actually come overnight this time.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
I'll have the game either later on today or tomorrow. I reserved it, but missed out on the Iroha figure you can get as a pre-order bonus. : :crying:

I really hope the game has fast loading times and no frame rate issues like Last Blade.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
I have mine on order from play-asia. Its gonna ship later this week cause I also ordered SFA3 Upper for PSP as well. I had to get the asian version of SFA3, otherwise I would have had to wait till the first week of February for it to ship. Lame :( Anyone know the difference between the asian releases and Japanese?

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Lyte Edge said:
I'll have the game either later on today or tomorrow. I reserved it, but missed out on the Iroha figure you can get as a pre-order bonus. : :crying:

If you like it that much just buy it separately: it was released as part of a Yujin Gacha Gacha series. I have a couple of Cham Chams from the same series.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Mr.Nemoperson said:
I have mine on order from play-asia. Its gonna ship later this week cause I also ordered SFA3 Upper for PSP as well. I had to get the asian version of SFA3, otherwise I would have had to wait till the first week of February for it to ship. Lame :( Anyone know the difference between the asian releases and Japanese?

Asian releases are Japanese system-compatible, but typically have multilingual packaging and manuals (Chinese, English, etc). Sometimes the games themselves sport either English or Chinese text, it varies.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Good news: The game has short load times according to a reliable source. Around 5-6 seconds for each fight, just like the arcade version. :D

Mr.Nemoperson said:

The Asian and Japanese versions are the same (Japanese text in-game), but the box may have Chinese on the back and in the manual. However, I don't know if you're going to get the d-pad cover with the Asian version.

hanafudaX said:
If you like it that much just buy it separately: it was released as part of a Yujin Gacha Gacha series. I have a couple of Cham Chams from the same series.

Oh, is that all the bonus is? It looked like a bigger figurine in the picture I saw. I have a Cham Cham and a Nakoruru from that series myself. I'd like to get them all, but I have no idea where to go find them where I live. Only know of one anime shop and they don't sell the capsule toys individually.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Loopz said:
Asian releases are Japanese system-compatible, but typically have multilingual packaging and manuals (Chinese, English, etc). Sometimes the games themselves sport either English or Chinese text, it varies.

Interesting, because I've been kind of curious about the Korean PS2 port of SvC since the page mentions it's language as being "Korean/Japanese/English" and if I ever got SvC to play on a console it would be for the funny intros in English. Just a thought.

Anyway, back on topic, I didn't have the money to pay for SST, I "wasted" my money on LB1+2 :oh_no:. I'm glad to hear reports that it's fine. Hope more people can back up the claim.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Lyte Edge said:
The Asian and Japanese versions are the same (Japanese text in-game), but the box may have Chinese on the back and in the manual. However, I don't know if you're going to get the d-pad cover with the Asian version.

Play-asia actually shows the D-pad cover on the Asian boxart where as the JPN version does not. Check it out:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bl-49-en-70-13d6.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9f-49-en-70-136n.html

Cool news about the loading times for Tenka. Hope its true :multi_co: