Perfect Cherry Blossom: Tight Doujin Shooter (Free Download)

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Pretty famous game really, and not new.

It's a pretty good game, but I hate the sound effects, but like the music. Also this is a demo (I think)

Never Mind - This is the full version for free! Might want to change the title to reflect that

Last edited:

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Know what I'm kinda surprised there are no voices for it.

I need more Doujin games period. I already have the latest Melty Blood: Final Tuned patch, but still haven't played Eternal Fighter Zero. Where can I find this good fan made shit?

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Formation Z said:
Know what I'm kinda surprised there are no voices for it.

I need more Doujin games period. I already have the latest Melty Blood: Final Tuned patch, but still haven't played Eternal Fighter Zero. Where can I find this good fan made shit?

Check out This site

It seems to be down now, but there are literally hundreds of these games on there, although Cherry Blossom (and the other shrine maiden shooters) are of higher quality than most.

Ford

Crazed MVS Addict
Fun game.. I have to agree the sound effects suck, but the soundtrack is pretty cool.

-Ford

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Lashujin said:
Check out This site

It seems to be down now, but there are literally hundreds of these games on there, although Cherry Blossom (and the other shrine maiden shooters) are of higher quality than most.

I see the link finally works. That link made my day.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
PC Shmups website really kicks ass. here's some good shit I've ran into so far and rate it out of 5:

>Yamajet ***

>End Effector*****

>Ifrit **

>Inferior Sky ****

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Formation Z said:

That version is really old. You can download the latest versions of each game from the ZUN site. Also, the one on the ZUN site is much larger filesize-wise.

PCB is alright, way better than EoSD, but IN is better than both. PoFV is good, but I can't really get into it.

EFZ is ok for what it is, but Immaterial and Missing Power is just awesome. I&MP is strongly recommended.