mv1fz video issues

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
i am having the same issues with the mv1fz as i did with my mv1c.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126080

according to hard mvs:

"The only differences between the MV-1A and the MV-1FZ are the amperages, The MV-1A takes +5V 3A, and the MV-1FZ takes +5V 7A and the socketed BIOS is closer to the Jamma connector on the MV-1A"

my mv-1 worked and so did my mv-1f before i broke it. my cps 2 still works on it. is the mv1fz and the mv1c the same amps? are they different amps than the mv-1 and the mv-1f? would this cause a video issue? any further knowledge would help alot. thanks

Last edited:

FMonk

n00b
All your other boards work fine? Because from your description in the other thread, it sounds like a sync issue to me... Have you double checked your wiring?

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
FMonk said:
All your other boards work fine? Because from your description in the other thread, it sounds like a sync issue to me... Have you double checked your wiring?
eveyone of my other boards work fine, tmnt, captain america, cps 2... just the mv1fz is giving a weird video problem.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
ok. its fixed. dinodoedoe helped me out and figured out the problem. even though the mv-1fz is 5v and my power supply was giving out 5v, it was a little too high, he tweaked it a little and got it to work perfectly. thanks bro and for everyone else who gave me suggestions. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: