PDA

View Full Version : SS Tenka videos

Abster
08-06-2005, 12:37 PM
http://nz.cdpa.nsysu.edu.tw/ZERO_NEWS/dl/dl02/050708-SSVI/SSVI01.mpg
http://nz.cdpa.nsysu.edu.tw/ZERO_NEWS/dl/dl02/050708-SSVI/SSVI02.mpg

Hanzo vs Enja and Kusaregedo respectively.

Gameplay looks a lot faster than the typical SS. -_-

Blue Steel
08-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Downloading now, thanks!

Cavalry
08-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Shpanky! :cool:

DevilRedeemed
08-06-2005, 02:33 PM
looks great actually. they seem to have gone for a more conventional style of fighting game. should be alot of fun to play. don't know if I like the fireworks when you win a round though. and atleast the game doesn't load on a blank screen.

hermegildo
08-06-2005, 02:42 PM
they seem to have gone for a more conventional style of fighting game.
That's exactly what's so unappealing to me about this game. I liked Samurai Shodown because it played differently than most fighting games but Tenka seems like more of a circus game to me than NGBC. Different modes + 50 million characters is not Samsho to me and the fact that I don't like even one of the new characters makes matters worse.

Meh, why am I complaining about this anyway? I know I'll play it regardless.

Haohmaru777
08-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hey, abster-I'm on cable and my connection is crawling-is there anywhere else on the web where I can download Tenka videos? Thanks in advance.

Abster
08-06-2005, 03:46 PM
It's probably crawling because the bandwidth is probably really getting jacked right now with all the people downloading.

I suppose someone could mirror it.

DevilRedeemed
08-06-2005, 04:34 PM
That's exactly what's so unappealing to me about this game. I liked Samurai Shodown because it played differently than most fighting games but Tenka seems like more of a circus game to me than NGBC. Different modes + 50 million characters is not Samsho to me and the fact that I don't like even one of the new characters makes matters worse.

Meh, why am I complaining about this anyway? I know I'll play it regardless.

to me it looks like Power Instinct type affair. which is good enough for me.

LWK
08-06-2005, 08:42 PM
this looks pretty good, I wanna see the new chars tho

hanafuda
08-06-2005, 08:58 PM
If they can balance all they systems and keep this bug free, it will be the best Samurai game for a long time.

I played it a few months ago at a loc test, and wasn't impressed. Only played it the once, but it just didn't grab me. On top of that, all the presentation seemed to be second rate: a mish mash of sprites (Yuki + SNK + SNKP) on poor backgrounds with really cheap looking presentation.