kof XI confirmed for last third of october

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
it has been confirmed that the game will hit arcades within the last 10 days of october.

woohoo!

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I thought this was gonna be KOF XI confirmed for last Atomiswave game.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
woot

only 1 year till we get the PS2 port

:(

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeaahhhh!!! :buttrock: There'a lot of AW games comming out this year. NGBC, KOF XI and SST.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
fatal fury fan #2 said:
Fuck that :loco: I'm going to get the AW and wait till I can buy KOFXI for it :D

I don't know for how much "you can buy it", but unless you can spend a lot for it, most likely the port will already be available before the AW cart is affordable to most of us.

And anyway, this confirmation doesn't really mean much, how long has NGBC been delayed before it was actually released? It wouldn't surprise me if this game came in December.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
I never knew NGBC was actuallly pushed back. I always thought they never made an actual release date until after the last loke test or whatever.

This does seem a little soon so I don't think this is final though. I can't wait to hear how the final game plays.

neogeocollector

Zero's Secretary
Another game for the Atomiswave is a good thing. :buttrock: I am happy with the collection I am building up :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Baseley09 said:
I thought this was gonna be KOF XI confirmed for last Atomiswave game.
Yeah, that's what I thought this was going to be, too. Didn't we just get a rumor about a week ago that Sammy was phasing out AW?

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
neogeocollector said:
Another game for the Atomiswave is a good thing. :buttrock: I am happy with the collection I am building up :D

I are'nt....i think i may sell and get another stick for my PS2 and get teh ports.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
SouthtownKid said:
Yeah, that's what I thought this was going to be, too. Didn't we just get a rumor about a week ago that Sammy was phasing out AW?

I don't understand what you guys mean. It was obvious he was talking about the release date...atleast I thought. But it is rumored that this will be one of the last games. I don't think Hokuto No Ken has come out yet.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I really just can't get excited about KOF anymore. It's been ten years, they need to move on to new franchises now.

bloodriot

Galford's Armourer
Michael Yagami said:
I really just can't get excited about KOF anymore. It's been ten years, they need to move on to new franchises now.

I hope they put more characters in :( It isn't turning out the tour de force I hoped it would but it'll suffice untill next year I guess :( I hope

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Well, Ramon and Vanessa return which makes me very ecstatic :buttrock: Eiji returns, Duck King enters, Kasumi, Kensou, B.Jenet, Oswald and Elizabeth look interesting & schoolgirl Athena :drool_2:

I can understand why some people wouldn't be excited about KOF XI but at the same time I can't understand :eek:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Michael Yagami said:

Agreed, tho they should retain some of teh characters. I'd like to see something with really big characters, like BIG.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
isnt hokuto no ken for the AW, when is that one coming out???

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
that's Naomi its coming out on, not AW.

pretty sad that the company running the AW show is releasing a Naomi game

seems like the end of the AW is not far off at all

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
neogeocollector said:
Ports sux! :buttrock:

Hah living in the past, the thing is they don't anymore! How could they be worse when atomiswave is'nt as powerful as the PS2....also look at Rumble Fish - More modes extra character, Neowave - Cleaned up & more characters...its just not worth me owning the atomiswave anymore.

Kickin' Wing

Armored Scrum Object
DevilRedeemed said:
that's Naomi its coming out on, not AW.
I know System16 says it's coming out on Naomi GD-Rom, but Magic-Box says it's going to be on Atomiswave and I just found this on Coin-Op Express.

I know COE isn't the most reliable place for info like that, but it seems like it might hit AW.

Anywho, sorry for drailing this KoF XI thread..

-Kickin' Wing

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
sorry could someone explain to me how this thread was construed to be about whether or not kofxi is the last aw game or not??

seems obvious to me from the thread title that its about the release date for the game and nothing more...

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
beelzebubble said:
sorry could someone explain to me how this thread was construed to be about whether or not kofxi is the last aw game or not??

seems obvious to me from the thread title that its about the release date for the game and nothing more...

Exactly what I was thinking...

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:

Because as it appears on the fron page, it only said: " kof XI confirmed for last...", leaving people to finish the sentence for themselves. Yeah, it should be obvious it wouldn't be the last game, and yeah you can see the full title if you enter the News section itself, but from that fragment, it's a perfectly natural guess.