Many have dreampt of it for years...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yamazaki_RJ said:
Another topic about it in less than a day? Never saw anything like it here. :kekeke:

That's because it's just too friggin' awesome.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
ZOMFG!!!1

New to me! I've been following this guys work for awhile.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
That's really cool, although I prefer using my PSP instead.

There's an amazing Neo-Geo CD emulator that plays almost all the games perfectly with NO LOAD TIMES off the memory stick duo. :D

Pic of RBS:
neocdemupsp6ui.jpg

The latest version even lets you map button combinations, so hitting B and C together is no longer an issue.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Lyte Edge said:

There's an amazing Neo-Geo CD emulator that plays almost all the games perfectly with NO LOAD TIMES off the memory stick duo. :D

Pic of RBS:
neocdemupsp6ui.jpg

The latest version even lets you map button combinations, so hitting B and C together is no longer an issue.

:kekeke: aint it cool?

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Lyte Edge said:

Pic of RBS:
neocdemupsp6ui.jpg

Will Neo Geo CD games do widescreen that well on a widescreen TV, what about MVS carts in widescreen?

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
BoyProdigy said:
Hey, did you hear SNKP is making a new game called KOF XI

:kekeke:

What about Metal Slug 4? Is that still planned?

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Lyte Edge said:

Pic of RBS:
neocdemupsp6ui.jpg

that's called bootlegging. which is illegal. and morally wrong. :very_ang:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:
Don't worry , this guy has a bug up his ass when it comes to SNK and Neo Geo fandom. The PSP will fall by the wayside just like all the others he's promoted.
To have people emulate Neo Geo on an Sony consoles says a whole lot about the software Sony has to offer.
-BB

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
that guy is amazing, some company should hire him to mass produce all those handhelds he's made....

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Decepticreep said:
do you own any japanese games ... or maybe even japanese games that you bought used?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
DashK said:
that guy is amazing, some company should hire him to mass produce all those handhelds he's made....

I could just see a NEO Head pulling out of his duffel bag a giant MVS cart and slotting it into one of those portables while sitting on a bus going somewhere while everyone else with GBA SPs, DS' and PSPs were all WTF? :eek: too. I agree that this guy should mass produce them. Heck I'd buy one if he'd do one up in something other than Pastel colors, maybe a Chromium Silver or olive drab. I still wonder what the wrist strain of holding that up would be though.

GK

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
That's fucking vicious, gaw-damned incredible.

That Neo-CD emu on PSP is beyond bomb too.
The wonders of motivated fans with skills is something to behold.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
fuck that I want me a portable snes so I can take mario kart with me

Great invention, my concern is the top heavy carts tho, I can see those whigging out a whole lot, others see what I mean.
edit:

lmao

http://www.classicgaming.com/vcsp/SNESp1.htm

Last edited:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
*looks at Supergoose's sig*

no way..

!!!!

Exactly what i was thinking.......then i saw the scart plug!!! :loco:

FUCK ME!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
supergoose79 said:
do you own any japanese games ... or maybe even japanese games that you bought used?
what does that have to do with anything? its called importing. not bootlegging. i dont even have a single emulater.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
To have people emulate Neo Geo on an Sony consoles says a whole lot about the software Sony has to offer.

LOL, I don't think anybody is arguing that the software lineup for the PSP is boring at best. People see the PSP more as a tool than anything else. A portable Fatal Fury Special with an AST? Sign me up :buttrock:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Mark of the Wolves said:
My PSP can play Mario Kart SNES...

So can my GBA without needing TEH ROMZ, although it's the GBA version, which is good enough for me.

I like my PSP, both for its own games and for the extra stuff. I'm loving Metal Gear Acid now.

Decepticreep: importing games is also illegal, it's just that nobody doesn't give a fuck, just as much as nobody gives a fuck about who uses TEH ROMZ or not.