KOF Max Impact 2 in the works for Xbox 360?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
Take a gander at the list of Xbox 360 stuff on display and confirmed at the Xbox Japan Summit:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/25/news_6129703.html
Scroll down the list and you'll see that the previously-confirmed KOF Max Impact 2 is in the works for the Xbox 360. So, what do you think? Discuss. :cool:

means nothing to me since I like KOF for its 2d gameplay. but if the 360 comes out this year at a decent price, most likely I'll put down money for it, and may end up getting this game too.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
This was announced back at E3. It was stated the game was moved from PS2 to the 360.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
Frankfurt said:
This was announced back at E3. It was stated the game was moved from PS2 to the 360.
Considering SNKP's cozy relationship with MS in the US, I guess this was seen as inevitable...

Ug Lee

n00b
I thought Max Impact was *ok*, not the disaster I was expecting, but certainly no patch on the traditional KOF games. Still, there's potential there but they need to get the old KOF combos going and remove this dial-a-combo focus. :shame:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't buy that game if they held my family hostage.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Frankfurt said:

it could be because sony won't publish any of the 2-D SNK games in the USA and MSFT will...

money talks and bullshit walks

Last edited:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
DashK said:
it could be because sony won't publish any of the 2-D SNK games in the USA and MSFT will...

money talks and bullshit walks

They would just not single have to be discounted double packs.

I didn't play the first Maximum Impact because it told me I suck and don't buy me. I won't bother with this one unless it tells me it's good.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
KOF MI sucked dick. I can't belive more people here don't feel the same way. It was terrible. Why make another one? Ugh. :annoyed:

gearguy

n00b
Spike Spiegel said:
180px-Crybaby.png

There is no such thing as a bad or good game; the enjoyment gained from a game is relative to the player.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
gearguy said:
There is no such thing as a bad or good game; the enjoyment gained from a game is relative to the player.

If you like a bad game more power to you, but if it's bad it's bad. I love Dragon Ball: Final Bout, but I know it is really a bad game.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i know im one who eggs on the raping of snk's good name but id rather see kofmi2 on the 360 than shadowhearts on the ps3 or something. yeah itll prolly be pretty average like the first one but they are obviously not diverting resources from their arcade exploits (we are getting 3 games yes 3!!! in the cades in the next 4 months or so) so more power to them with this and gaining more casual gamer popularity.

one day it might lead to an xbox live version of rb2 in some form of pack... or a big greatest hits disk... both pleasing possibilities for me and a way for the company to remain in the history books longer.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 2-d i luv 2-d 2-d is teh best l9900000plzlzzzz i is t3h l33tn355!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

drop the crap and shut the hell up.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Soniku17 said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool 2-d i luv 2-d 2-d is teh best l9900000plzlzzzz i is t3h l33tn355!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

drop the crap and shut the hell up.

When they make a good 3D game maybe, but I doubt it will ever happen. The fact remains if I wanted that I would be playing Tekken, Soul Caliber, Dead or Alive or Virtua Fighter. I'm not for a reason though.