neo-aep?

zerkz

n00b
I just got my first neo-geo game and it's a jap import but what i don't understand on the top is insted of saying i gusse AES it said neo-aep? will that play on a american system that is not moded?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
For one , you can play any region cart on any region Neo and it will work.

willywalken

Quiz Detective
also, look into getting a unibios 2.1 from razoola, it straightens all that region shit out like a champ.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
MVS is the cheap route but if you want a cab it get expensive.
AES is expensive but if youve spent 3 years colelcting or soemthing and you wanna sell, you can always get a shitload for it.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
A wooden cab with a 4-slot will run you around 550-600... a candy will cost anywhere from 250-500 plus the mobo... so, given that the games cost 50 compared to 300, I'd say it's worth it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
i like collectng the beautiful AES carts and the NEO GEO home console just makes it even better.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
lachlan said:
i like collectng the beautiful AES carts and the NEO GEO home console just makes it even better.

I agree with that, but then again I will never be able to afford Garou: MOTW or Ninja Masters or Waku Waku 7, which are my favorite games! And I don't want a Phantom converter either, it has too many compatibility problems.