HELP

zerkz

n00b
Hey i just joined here and i need help with my neo-geo aes system. Im getting one without the wires and i wanted to know if i can use another systems wires AC ataptor and a AV wire. I also don't understand the megs thing like if i have a 700 meg game and my system is only 330 can i play it or do i need something for it.

Iroshi*Nagasaki

Kabuki Klasher
zerkz said:
Hey i just joined here and i need help with my <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=31&k=neo%20geo" onmouseover="window.status='neo-geo'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">neo-geo</a> aes system. Im getting one without the wires and i wanted to know if i can use another systems wires AC ataptor and a AV wire. I also don't understand the megs thing like if i have a 700 meg game and my system is only 330 can i play it or do i need something for it.

Well do not concern yourself with megs,you can play anygame dispite the number of megs.About the PSU well, you need either the original one or a replacement that has the same amount of voltage.Av wires,I used to use the ones on the genesis 3 or 2 can't remember right now(It works like a charm)but if you have the money you should get it modified with s-video and stereo and a uni bios.That will give a huge gaming boost.
ukyo3wp.jpg