[Question] Is this supposed to happen? (CvS)

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
I was at a local arcade playing Capcom vs SNK (not Pro or 2, just the regular CvS), and I beat the game. After the erruption from the volcano, when "News Combo 7" came on, and the winners of the CvS tournament were announced, they go to news on the volcano. The thing that I found odd was that the text read that the erruption was "Mount OO at XX island". Now maybe it's just me, but I remember there being actual names there. Am I wrong? Is it supposed to be Mount OO at XX island or is there a problem with the board? (Possibly the GD-Rom not being correctly transferred to mem?)

Thanks in advance,
Shmenge

Neco_Coneco

Enemy Chaser
ShmengeTravel said:
I was at a local arcade playing Capcom vs SNK (not Pro or 2, just the regular CvS), and I beat the game. After the erruption from the volcano, when "News Combo 7" came on, and the winners of the CvS tournament were announced, they go to news on the volcano. The thing that I found odd was that the text read that the erruption was "Mount OO at XX island". Now maybe it's just me, but I remember there being actual names there. Am I wrong? Is it supposed to be Mount OO at XX island or is there a problem with the board? (Possibly the GD-Rom not being correctly transferred to mem?)

Thanks in advance,
Shmenge

I am pretty sure that on my DC copy it was OO at XX

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
OK, it was just me then. It just seemed odd, OO and XX would make you think they were variables. Thanks for the info :)

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
I have a Naomi cab in my living room with this game. Its OO of XX. BTW, this game is on cart and not GD-ROM. Pro was a GD-ROM game.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
Ah OK, I gotcha. I thought it was GD-Rom. Thanks for the info guys, I'm looking forward to picking up my own copy of this game on Naomi :)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Nothing better than a cheap ass Capcom vs SNK JPN on Dreamcast.

Iroshi*Nagasaki

Kabuki Klasher
lachlan said:
Nothing better than a cheap ass Capcom vs SNK JPN on Dreamcast.

I totally agree!!
ukyo3wp.jpg