Mushihime-sama Roll Call!

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Hell yeah, been too long since I got my hands on a joyous nugget of love from Cave.
I also ordered KoF'94 Rebout, Garou, and Rez (Best release). Hot damn I can't wait for the package from Play-Asia.

Anyone else stoked about it? Gotta be, been shitloads of threads on this game since the release was announced.

BIG

sony fanboy
Fuck waiting.

I'm picking up a LE set from Japanvideogames on thursday ;)

B-

Last edited:

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
I preordered it along with Neo wave. I also picked up a copy of Rez and Espgaluda. Im hoping it will get here on sunday with EMS :multi_co:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Shit, I never got around to cancelling one of the two copies I had on preorder. Now I have both the regular and LE version on the way from Play Asia :loco:

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
I'll probably order this game along with Sengoku Blade and TSS.

But I really want the price of the PCB to come down.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I should have mine the following Monday, no overnight shipping for me. :(

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Pre-ordered that along with Sengoku Canon (PSP), Princess Crown (PSP) and Raiden 3 for PS2.

Cant wait to get any of these.

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I just preordered the LE along with Taito Memories, so i won't have it for another ten or twelve days. Plenty of other games to keep me busy though.

edit - my first preorder ever by the way.

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Mr.Nemoperson said:
I preordered it along with Neo wave.

Ditto....very anxious to get Mushihime!!! Neowave...meh, I just feel obligated to get it. Hopefully I like it. Almost want to cancel that part of my order and substitute Rumble Fish...I miss my Atomiswave :(

slerch666

updyke,
I ordered tha game with the prepainted PVC Fumiko from Shikigami no Shiro.

Mines preparing to ship, but I used economy registered Airmail (in a box, fuck damage in the ass). I won't see mine until late next week... Which is OK since I have another game I want to play more at the moment.

Kiel

20 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
Ditto....very anxious to get Mushihime!!! Neowave...meh, I just feel obligated to get it. Hopefully I like it. Almost want to cancel that part of my order and substitute Rumble Fish...I miss my Atomiswave :(

There is actually a Neowave cab at the arcade in the mall by my house and I would probably get RF over Neowave.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
I'd completely forgotten about preordering it, guess I better do something about that now :emb:

I'm in no real hurry to get it either so I'll probably just do the cheapo shipping from Play-Asia.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Spike said:
There is actually a Neowave cab at the arcade in the mall by my house and I would probably get RF over Neowave.

good to hear! I actually modified my order yesterday after looking up some stuff on the RF PS2 port...saw the new anime intro, etc...and realized I need to have that game again. I enjoyed it while I had it on AW, just had to get rid of it before its value went to half of what I paid for it. ;)

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Did you guys all get the LE?

To be honest i'm a little embarrassed. THe internet has started to affect me negatively when it comes to buying shit now. I mean, normally i never would have spent the extra ten dollars for a small plastic figurine. It's not even a robot or something, it's a SMALL GIRL HOLDING A BUG (at least she has panties on), so it's not like i'm going to display it prominently. My friends think i'm weird enough already.

But then i said hey, it may be worth more down the road with the figure (which i never would have thought about a couple years ago). And it IS kinda cute, and i DO like the Reko character design (but teenage Reko >>>>> child Reko). What's an extra ten bucks for a cute collectible figure?

Man, what the fuck have i gotten myself into?

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Dallas_Five said:

To be honest i'm a little embarrassed. THe internet has started to affect me negatively when it comes to buying shit now. I mean, normally i never would have spent the extra ten dollars for a small plastic figurine. It's not even a robot or something, it's a SMALL GIRL HOLDING A BUG (at least she has panties on), so it's not like i'm going to display it prominently. My friends think i'm weird enough already.

But then i said hey, it may be worth more down the road with the figure (which i never would have thought about a couple years ago). And it IS kinda cute, and i DO like the Reko character design (but teenage Reko >>>>> child Reko). What's an extra ten bucks for a cute collectible figure?

I came THIS CLOSE [holds hand up making "tiny" gesture] to getting the LE...but passed. Kind of regretted it....but I bought 2 games and the extra $10 pushed the number into the "whoah, don't be stupid..." range. [$70 for Rumble Fish?!!]

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
I upgraded my order at Play-Asia to get the LE edition, an extra $10 is NOTHING! Hell I probably spend more than that a day on cigs and sweets. I have the teenage Reko figure, so i might as well get it's twin. The fact that it's a limited edition from one of my favourite game developers helped as well.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Dallas_Five said:

Of course, why the hell not pay the extra $10 for a small girl holding a bug with panties on? I pre-ordered from Play-Asia via EMS, so maybe Friday or Monday, I would think?

I had completely forgotten that the release was this week until I saw this thread- yay for good news on NG.com! :buttrock:

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
I didnt bother with the LE. Limited edition means jack shit these days. And the figure dousn't look all the interesting anyways.

Robert

20 Year Member
I completely missed the game. Never read a preview or review, never DL any videos. I just know it's a shooter from Cave and that it's dealing with Insects. That's it.

Kiel

20 Year Member
I said no thanks to the LE version as well. What the hell do I need a figure of a little girl for anyway? I keep the figure that came with the OST in the box as well so it doesnt matter.

It aslo seems way too otaku. :oh_no: