Hellfire's nice

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've been playing some Genesis shmups for the past few weeks (Elemental Master and Twin Cobra before this), and now here's Hellfire...it doesn't feel or have that Toaplan look to it, but those bullets are the same.

I don't think it's as hard as most people claim it to be, but I'm having fun memorizing the bullets and getting as far as I can. It's a bitch when you get shot down and have to power up when you're reduced to your little pea shooter.

Good game, but graphically it's not very inspiring. Bunch of enemy ships, some weird stuff like an Egyptian planet and what have you.

Worth the $5 I got it for.

BIG

sony fanboy
I like Zero Wing just a tad more than I do Hellfire.

All bases are belong to us :kekeke:

B-

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Hellfires excellent!!....in actual fact im looking for this on the jap mega myself....hey, i have not played this for over 10years!!...i purchased it when it first came out & was blown away...it has an innovative missle switching system?...good music & big colorful detailed graphics..as far as i can remember?....im also looking for M.U.S.H.A Aleste....another toaplan MEGA shooter of mass proportions!!... :buttrock:

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
Hellfire is a really solid shooter, my favourate thing about it is that fantastic music. It would be up there with my favourate game soundtracks. :D

Last edited: