PS2 Neowave and Re-Bout?

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
EB does that all the time. It happened with SamSho 5. Unless KOF 94 is going to be online, it would be cheaper anyway to get the Jap version, and buy a flip top for your PS2. $49.99 is way too much.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I doubt you will see these titles because of SCEA which would not let snk distribute kof 00/01 as individual software titles. they had to release it as a bundle pack(same with kof02/03)

So you will need to get an xbox!!! im really stoned right now
i hope this all makes sense
scea fucking sucks

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
I doubt you will see these titles because of SCEA which would not let snk distribute kof 00/01 as individual software titles. they had to release it as a bundle pack(same with kof02/03)

So you will need to get an xbox!!! im really stoned right now
i hope this all makes sense
scea fucking sucks

I don't know about that

both of those games have been somewhat "modernized" with fancy backgrounds and all

not to mention they could always package them both together, like a KOF Neowave/Rebout package and sell it for 40 bucks

IMO, I could see them getting released due to games like CVS2 and MVS2 which are pixely 2D fighting games with 3d backgrounds

edit: those links are dead now, LOL

Last edited:

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Ben Herman (and the press release that clearly stated they were "X-Box Exclusive") has said multiple times those games have already been rejected by Sony.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Frankfurt said:
Ben Herman (and the press release that clearly stated they were "X-Box Exclusive") has said multiple times those games have already been rejected by Sony.

Well I figured they would. I was simply wondering about the listing. The games are far to ugly to be released alone.

Martha Stewart

New Challenger
zapatistab said:
EB does that all the time. It happened with SamSho 5. Unless KOF 94 is going to be online, it would be cheaper anyway to get the Jap version, and buy a flip top for your PS2. $49.99 is way too much.

I didnt think there were any region loader accessories for the PS2???? Is it true I can play import PS2 games on my US region PS2????

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
look just go and get a Mod chip put into your PS2 and your done.
You can get PS2 Import loaders that allow you to play Imports on your PS2.
ive got my PS2 chipped and its all good.

Grandmaster-C

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 Year Member
lachlan said:

Yeah right, the best thing you can do, modding my PS2 was the first thing i do after i buyed it...

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
lachlan said:

Same here. And if you're into fighting games, particularly SNK games, it should be something you do immediately. :)

You can get games like SvC Chaos, Samurai Spirits V, Metal Slug 3-5, KOF Neowave, KOF '94 Rebout, The Rumblefish, Vampire Collection, and Garou MOTW with a modded or Japanese PS2. And then there's all the upcoming Neo-Geo online collection games coming out down the road...