Rate Dangun Feveron as in cave pcb's

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
this pcb is getting more rare and rare and i just bought one for $300..is that a good deal for pcb only'? how is this game compared to other cave pcb's? i have tried guwange and progear..and guwange is a stunning game ...but Im ready for Dangun..

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Dangun is a great buy. :)

This game has lightning gameplay, and a lovely pixel-art design, I love it. It's all about avoiding bullets every second, but much more faster than Dodonpachi.

Get ready.

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Feveron is worth $150-200 but Japhei seems to have single handedly persuaded people it's worth $300-500 :rolleyes:

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
It's a brilliant pcb and one of my faves. The Time attack is so addictive it hurts.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
SuperPang said:
Feveron is worth $150-200 but Japhei seems to have single handedly persuaded people it's worth $300-500 :rolleyes:

Only gonna' get worse thanks to this shithead.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I rate it above the Donpachi series but below the other stuff. I still want it though.

Valgar

NEST Puppet
pixeljunkie said:
Only gonna' get worse thanks to this shithead.

Honestly, people need to get informed, but people are freaking out over CAVE stuff. My questions is why so many CAVE games at once? Is it possible to play all of them realisticly? Just sign up to the excellentcom.net mailing list or something and you can see the real prices. DOJ was $280 on their list, Japhei wanted $600 at one point.

Hell, he just gets them from all the suppliers and Yahoo JP auctions. That is something ANYONE can do. Why is anyone going through him only to spend an extra $100+?

Saturn2dfreak

Mickey's Coach
300 is about the going price for dangun feveron..how is it compared to Esp Ra De which is half the price of DF...dave k. bought his DF for that much and japhei even sold one board for 400 shipped...is this game worth the expensive tag?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Valgar said:
Honestly, people need to get informed, but people are freaking out over CAVE stuff. My questions is why so many CAVE games at once? Is it possible to play all of them realisticly? Just sign up to the excellentcom.net mailing list or something and you can see the real prices. DOJ was $280 on their list, Japhei wanted $600 at one point.

Hell, he just gets them from all the suppliers and Yahoo JP auctions. That is something ANYONE can do. Why is anyone going through him only to spend an extra $100+?

I agree, but he is trying to buy them up from all retailers as well. Most of us here are well informed and few are dumb enough to base "value" on ebay auctions. Most of us buy PCB's from each other or 1 of 3 or 4 places (coinopexpress, cosmicco, excellent com...) Just frustrating to watch someone buy up everything Cave (or shmups in general) and mark it up a ton. I'm sorry, I mean "$20 more than he paid for it" :very_ang: