GRAPHIC GLITCHES??????

adolink

n00b
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has had any graphic glitches in the game ninja commando for the AES home cart! I have opened the cart, everything looks good and I cleaned the cart but while you are walking up, forward there are some lines that kind of jitter on the screen. Is this a refresh problem??? I have had a few carts that had similar graphic glitches such as ninja combat, and nam 1975. If anyone has had this problem or if this is just the way it is please let me know cause its driving me nuts!!!!! :blow_top:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
clean the cart connectors and then clean the cartridge slots and then turn your neogeo on without a cart and see what the final colour is after the test.
And then put your cart in and if it still does this then try it with a different composite cable and or another tv.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
From what I remember, I think Ninja Combat glitches anyway and I'm sure Ninja Commando has the same problem. May just be my memory though, as it's years since I've played either.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
yeah but Nam-75 doesnt glitch.
just check everything on your console to see if everything is ncie and clean.

stuffmonger

Baseball Star Hitter
Superfamifreak said:
From what I remember, I think Ninja Combat glitches anyway and I'm sure Ninja Commando has the same problem. May just be my memory though, as it's years since I've played either.
My mvs version of ninja combat has no glitches that I saw. I dunno about the aes version though...

adolink

n00b
the glitch is only when you are firing on the screen and many enemies are approaching you. when I execute a special move there is one line that runs through the girls blue circle. I have cleaned the cart a few times and nothing has changed. The copy of Nam that I have was bought from the neo store and has the no sexy black marks on the T&A, the glitch is when a level starts there is a small line on the upper left hand side of the screen! My system is clean, and all my other games work great! I have tried the original neo cables, s-video,and composite on two different tv's no dice! if any can help me it would be greatly appricated!

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
stuffmonger said:
My mvs version of ninja combat has no glitches that I saw. I dunno about the aes version though...

I definitly remember my mates Ninja Combat glitched. This is going back years though. I think he got rid of that collection back in 2001/2002 for something like $7000. Not had a chance to play Ninja Commando since then, so can't say for sure.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
whats the serial number of the machine, i think the 330k machines have trouble with some games dont they?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
damn... doesnt sound like it could be serial related....
it doesnt see to be cart connector problems..... or cart slot problems....
i wonder....

adolink

n00b
maybe its just the cart! when I opened it two pins that were connected to the board were connected by solder! I thought that might be it so I seperated the pins and also resoldered any connections that looked weak but the problem still prevails. Its definitly not a boot, its an american version of the cart. I wonder if one of the resistors are faulty?