07-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I don't think this has been posted yet. Some screenshots over at gamewatch:

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20050708/sega.htm

NeoDragoN
07-08-2005, 12:35 PM
NGBC is looking much better to me.....

Spike Spiegel
07-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Those look pretty damn good, actually. I'm excited for both NGBC and KOFXI to come out.

Mushiki
07-08-2005, 01:14 PM
bump

+

GGX Slash? Nice.

nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto
07-08-2005, 01:23 PM
D'oh, I hate those fucking stances, what the fuck is going on with duolon's foot and Terry's eye? Power/Bars are disgusting too, Purple, pink meeeeh :envy:

nice backgrounds by the way, gotta love those bitches :buttrock:

http://files.bighosting.net/li57504.jpg

Alphawolf
07-08-2005, 01:27 PM
Here's a link that include those scans and some other's I think most of us have seen already(18 in all)but it's nice if your into slide shows :loco:

http://www.speksnk.net/galeria/nfpicturepro/displayimage.php?album=129&pos=0

Tung Fu ru
07-08-2005, 01:30 PM
hopefuly it's better than the last one. Why does Playmore keep putting out games with low res sprites on top of hi res backgrounds??? To me it makes the sprites look even more pixilated when right next to hi res graphics.

Martha Stewart
07-08-2005, 01:33 PM
http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20050708/sega44.jpg

B. Jenet looks HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setsuna1982
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
hopefuly it's better than the last one. Why does Playmore keep putting out games with low res sprites on top of hi res backgrounds??? To me it makes the sprites look even more pixilated when right next to hi res graphics.

well, right now they don't look as pixelated as BLURRED

Blurred sprites is worse than pixelated sprites IMO

Martha Stewart
07-08-2005, 01:38 PM
In all seriousness, are these new Atomiswave titles going to come out for PS2 or the Bawks??

SPINMASTER X
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
What the fuck is a "Dream Cancel"?

Do they just put 2 words together and think it sounds cool?

I still wanna play it though. :smirk:

Spike Spiegel
07-08-2005, 01:48 PM
D'oh, I hate those fucking stances, what the fuck is going on with duolon's foot and Terry's eye?
http://files.bighosting.net/li57504.jpg

So you haven't played 2k3?

Alphawolf
07-08-2005, 01:50 PM
"In all seriousness, are these new Atomiswave titles going to come out for PS2 or the Bawks??"

There more likely to be on PS2 then PS3.
for me the concern is:
Will Xbox continue it's great realationship with Snkplaymore when the Xbox360
arrives

Setsuna1982
07-08-2005, 01:56 PM
What the fuck is a "Dream Cancel"?

Do they just put 2 words together and think it sounds cool?

I still wanna play it though. :smirk:

you're about to recieve a blowjob from aria giovanni when suddenly your mom enters on your bedroom and wakes you up. Thats a Dream Cancel

NeoDragoN
07-08-2005, 01:57 PM

Yeah but they don't even bother filter them! If they redrew them all like they have with most characters in NGBC, then they don't look so out of place :smirk:

07-08-2005, 02:00 PM
So you haven't played 2k3?

of course, i was expecting that they realised how lame are those stances

oficial flyer

http://www.alpha-st.co.jp/game/inst/kof11.jpg

SPINMASTER X
07-08-2005, 02:01 PM
you're about to recieve a blowjob from aria giovanni when suddenly your mom enters on your bedroom and wakes you up. Thats a Dream Cancel

oohh ok, I understand now.

le geek
07-08-2005, 02:01 PM

LMAO!

Thanks for the picts tho...

Cheers,
Ben

Hmkay
07-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah but they don't even bother filter them! If they redrew them all like they have with most characters in NGBC, then they don't look so out of place :smirk:
Okay, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about.

1- Sprites are filtered here, hence the blur
2- Remaking sprites won't make them look less out of place if they're still low res, which is the case with NBC

Violent Ryo
07-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Man this KOF looks gorgeous. Plus the hot roster.

But what I am really excited about is DREAMCANCEL.

For those that don't know, Dream Cancelling is the ability to cancel a DM into an LDM or MAX DM. :multi_co:

I can't wait to own with DCing.

P.S Yeah I was hoping they would at least update the sprites to look like the hi res sprites in the PS2 KOF 2003's endings.

Regardless, KOF 11!!!!! YEAAAAHHH!!!

Mushiki
07-08-2005, 02:20 PM
But what I am really excited about is DREAMCANCEL.

For those that don't know, Dream Cancelling is the ability to cancel a DM into an LDM or MAX DM. :multi_co:

insane :buttrock:

NeoDragoN
07-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Okay, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about.

1- Sprites are filtered here, hence the blur
2- Remaking sprites won't make them look less out of place if they're still low res, which is the case with NBC

Well if there filtered they still look like shit, theres a filter on Vampire Collection on the Ps2 and that makes it look fantastic the KOF11 one dose'nt.

Of course redrawing sprites makes them look better against high res bg's you just have to compare NGBC against Neowave.

Hmkay
07-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Well if there filtered they still look like shit, theres a filter on Vampire Collection on the Ps2 and that makes it look fantastic the KOF11 one dose'nt.
Sure there are better filters around, I never denied it...

Of course redrawing sprites makes them look better against high res bg's you just have to compare NGBC against Neowave.
I'm afraid that's only your own impression. That might be because the backgrounds are different, or because you're in love with the new sprites... But they're still low res sprites on a high res backgrounds, regardless of how recent the sprites are.

Soniku
07-08-2005, 02:27 PM
DREAMCANCEL

Martha Stewart
07-08-2005, 02:34 PM

ROFL

NeoDragoN
07-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Sure there are better filters around, I never denied it...

I'm afraid that's only your own impression. That might be because the backgrounds are different, or because you're in love with the new sprites... But they're still low res sprites on a high res backgrounds, regardless of how recent the sprites are.

I never said they were'nt low res sprites, but redrawn ones are gonna look better than sprites from 5 years ago...

Hmkay
07-08-2005, 02:44 PM
I never said they were'nt low res sprites, but redrawn ones are gonna look better than sprites from 5 years ago...
Depends... But anyway, that wasn't your point. You said new sprites looked better against high res backgrounds, which simply doesn't make sense.

Mark of the Wolves
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
:drool: I can't wait for the port!

SPINMASTER X
07-08-2005, 03:49 PM

Setsuna1982 is a liar....

beelzebubble
07-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Depends... But anyway, that wasn't your point. You said new sprites looked better against high res backgrounds, which simply doesn't make sense.

you define pedantic!

roker
07-08-2005, 06:17 PM
For those that don't know, Dream Cancelling is the ability to cancel a DM into an LDM or MAX DM.

ummmmmm . . . KOF 2K1?

07-08-2005, 07:31 PM
ummmmmm . . . KOF 2K1?

ummmmmm . . . No?

read it again, sir

VanillaThunder
07-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Final Verdict:

The sprites look like shit, still... after taking a year off.

SNKP = Lazy, uninspired douches.

Pixelation on Atomiswave = Lazy artists.

That is all.

roker
07-08-2005, 08:02 PM
ummmmmm . . . No?

read it again, sir

it may not be EXACTLY like it

but it's nearly the same concept

am I missing something?

07-08-2005, 08:02 PM
More screens, Momoko in action plus the aztec bg

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/imagesnews/sps/2005070889906.jpg
http://www.neo-arcadia.com/imagesnews/sps/2005070889905.jpg

it may not be EXACTLY like it

but it's nearly the same concept

am I missing something?

2k1 = powerwave -> powergeyser

XI = powerwave -> powergeyser -> powerstream

Thats all

roker
07-08-2005, 08:08 PM

Thats all

same concept, with more added to it

are we returning to the days of 100% combos?

I'm not really keen on the idea of dream canceling so far

EX_Andy
07-08-2005, 08:17 PM
"Dreamcancel" is probably one of the dumbest fighting game terms I've ever heard. I'm also not in love with anything that causes huge amounts of unavoidable damage and takes a long time to execute/finish. It might seem totally awesome to cancel 9 SDMs into each other the first time, but it'll get old fast (especially the second someone does it to you).

I'm not thrilled about B. Jenet being in the game (of all the MOTW characters, why add her? Why not Kim's two sons?). She was really shallow and boring to play in MOTW, like a slower Mai with a smaller moveset. I also can't say I'm looking forward to another year with Ash & his team, because those three were all losers, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about the rest of the roster, though. I'll have to see more to make any kind of judgment.

Mark of the Wolves
07-08-2005, 08:29 PM
I'm not thrilled about B. Jenet being in the game (of all the MOTW characters, why add her? Why not Kim's two sons?)

I think mostly because of age. I would really love to see Rock but he is/was still to young. I don't know if they will just throw most of that out now since they skipped a year though.

SouthtownKid
07-08-2005, 08:49 PM
I think mostly because of age. I would really love to see Rock but he is/was still to young. I don't know if they will just throw most of that out now since they skipped a year though.Nah, he'd be about the right age now (16 now, 17 in MotW), but I'm still glad they didn't pick him, since they're already using him in another game this year. KOF Gato plays different than MotW Gato, so maybe there will be some differences in B. Jenet play too.

Spike Spiegel
07-08-2005, 08:56 PM
I'm not thrilled about B. Jenet being in the game (of all the MOTW characters, why add her? Why not Kim's two sons?). She was really shallow and boring to play in MOTW, like a slower Mai with a smaller moveset. I also can't say I'm looking forward to another year with Ash & his team, because those three were all losers, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still cautiously optimistic about the rest of the roster, though. I'll have to see more to make any kind of judgment.

Well, B. Jenet is less popular than I thought (sexy little design usually gets you guys going, but for some reason she never took off). I don't mind her at all, to be honest. I'd much rather have Freeman, but then again, everyone wants somebody in there. The Kim sons make perfect sense to NOT be there since we've had Kim himself in the series forever. That's all they really are: versions of him.

As for Ash and squad, yeah, they're all stupid and lame. Ash isn't bad, but the other two are retarded. Hell, Ash's design blows, but his play style is very very cool, IMHO. A Guile clone that was actually done well for a change, with a few tricks of his own. I think that K9999 was better than these guys put together, but then again I know how most here hate *him*, too. Oh well.

Spike Spiegel
07-08-2005, 09:00 PM
Final Verdict:

The sprites look like shit, still... after taking a year off.

SNKP = Lazy, uninspired douches.

Pixelation on Atomiswave = Lazy artists.

That is all.

I am the first to admit that I thought we would have had Guilty Gear X quality grahpics (with better animation...ugh, GG's animation blows), with SNK characters. I really did expect that. WTF was I thinking? It's sad that they're doing almost nothing and still cranking out games with art drawn from guys that could be long dead. But, here we are, waiting to buy/play it anyhow.

I was hoping the move to Atomiswave was for power, but now it's just for piracy protection. We do, at least, have to be thankful that they're able to fit more fighters into the games now. That's one thing that they ARE doing with the new technology: using more space. Hell, it's quite literally the LEAST they can do, at this point.

lachlan
07-08-2005, 10:14 PM
i agree, i think that the Atomiswave was just a move to get away from the HUGE piracy of the neogeo mvs.
not even the Dreamcast system has been emulated and not even the naomi has anyone starting on it.

the Atomiswave wont be emulated and dumped untill its well in the past.
thats the good thing about using expensie and new arcade hardware so that those people who write up emulators cant afford or cant do it as its too hard.

roker
07-08-2005, 10:53 PM
I was hoping the move to Atomiswave was for power, but now it's just for piracy protection. We do, at least, have to be thankful that they're able to fit more fighters into the games now. That's one thing that they ARE doing with the new technology: using more space. Hell, it's quite literally the LEAST they can do, at this point.

I was hoping for at least one NEW new series from SNKP with teh high rezzz, but what can you do?

Besides the space allowing for more characters, it's also be nice to have an arranged soundtrack.

Sure it's pixelated, but it's still KOF. It should be fun either way.

Alex0916
07-08-2005, 11:24 PM
This kof is looking really good. It seems SNKP is really pouring it on now with the AW.

Michael Yagami
07-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Doesn't do anything for me. Same old same old. After 12 years I think I'm pretty much done with KOF.

Average Joe
07-08-2005, 11:50 PM
New KOF game, same old replies about the lack of updated sprites and SNKP being lazy.

(I do actually agree with the people this time around though, seeing that they're working with new hardware and all, it would be nice to see them put forth the effort to draw up some new sprite sets.)

Looks interesting to me, from what I've seen at least though.

I love the roster and the new characters look promising (Oswald looks a bit too much like Olaf from Matrimelee, but he's probably the best thing about that game, so I'm not complaining.)

Anyway, guess my only complaint would be the fact that I will more than likely not be playing this game for myself for quite sometime.

Hell... I haven't even played NW yet.

LWK
07-08-2005, 11:53 PM
New KOF game, same old replies about the lack of updated sprites and SNKP being lazy.

(I do actually agree with the people this time around though, seeing that they're working with new hardware and all, it would be nice to see them put forth the effort to draw up some new sprite sets.)

Yeah, it sort of is unforgivable. KOF has taken a back seat to shit like NGBC, which is basically KOF+ KOF should die if its gonna be this type of series, where it becomes as point as metal slug did after 3.

Ug Lee
07-09-2005, 12:12 AM
not even the Dreamcast system has been emulated

Chankast was released about a year ago. :kekeke:

Average Joe
07-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, it sort of is unforgivable.

Yeah, they're lazy alright.

But at the end of the day, I could really care less, so long as it plays well.

2k1 is the epitome of a bad looking (and sounding) KOF game, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

2k2 was slammed fairly harshly for its looks by not just NG.com folk, but by most fighter fans in general, and we all know how popular that game became.

It's probably a cliche now to say that "it's all about the gameplay."

But it is...

New and completely redrawn sprites that take advantage of the AW's power to make the series look like it was made in 2005 and not 1996 would be great to see, but even if the series does look extremely dated compared to games like 3s and GGX, people are still going to give it a chance to see how it plays.

And if it plays well?

People will just shut up and play it.

Guess it's just me, but I feel inclined to leave out the pointless bitchery until the final product gets tested by my own two hands.

*shrug*

roker
07-09-2005, 02:49 AM
Yeah, they're lazy alright.

But at the end of the day, I could really care less, so long as it plays well.

2k1 is the epitome of a bad looking (and sounding) KOF game, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.

2k2 was slammed fairly harshly for its looks by not just NG.com folk, but by most fighter fans in general, and we all know how popular that game became.

It's probably a cliche now to say that "it's all about the gameplay."

But it is...

New and completely redrawn sprites that take advantage of the AW's power to make the series look like it was made in 2005 and not 1996 would be great to see, but even if the series does look extremely dated compared to games like 3s and GGX, people are still going to give it a chance to see how it plays.

And if it plays well?

People will just shut up and play it.

Guess it's just me, but I feel inclined to leave out the pointless bitchery until the final product gets tested by my own two hands.

*shrug*

http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

07-09-2005, 06:15 AM
Ņe

http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200507/08/sega/20050708_01_sega29.jpg
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200507/08/sega/20050708_01_sega33.jpg
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200507/08/sega/20050708_01_sega30.jpg

Setsuna1982
07-09-2005, 06:58 AM
http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200507/08/sega/20050708_01_sega33.jpg

quick what?

newhere
07-09-2005, 10:08 AM
I was wondering that too.But looking time count im guessin its a warning that time is going out of.Gotta be quick?

I love each and every background i saw (im sure boss backgrounds wont be exceptions).I never felt this way since 99.

And dream cancel gonna own us when we see some vs vids i guess.
Think about that tizoc: QCF x 2 + B or D -> Big fall
Iori:Maiden masher -> LDM
Think about possibilities.

Edit:I wish there were hi-res screenshot of ngbc.I really do.

Frankfurt
07-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I wish there were hi-res screenshot of ngbc. I really do.

Didnīt look very hard, did you?

http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/screenindex.html

Looks worse than KOFXI.

honeyman
07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
SNKPLaymore would get so much kudos if they his-res'd up their characters (at least from me!) Anyway, my friend said that not only does it take the work of redrawing all the frames for the characters but it would also take extra processing power too. Now, thinking ofthe Atomiswave, if KOF is too difficult for SNKPlaymore to crank out in hi-res, why don't they do one of the other franchises then? Last Blade, Kizuna or MOTW? I honest;y think we're due a MOTW sequel now, especially since the endings of the characters in the first game allows the company to carry on if the wish to.

Just make a hi-res MOTW2 on Atomiswave already SNKPlaymore!

newhere
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Didnīt look very hard, did you?

http://www.gamespot.com/arcade/action/neogeobattlecoliseum/screenindex.html

Looks worse than KOFXI.
I forgot those, sorry.

orochi_lubu
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
great shots but i have a quick question, any shots of the bosses and/or eiji and duck king?

Mark of the Wolves
07-09-2005, 01:56 PM
SNKPLaymore would get so much kudos if they his-res'd up their characters (at least from me!) Anyway, my friend said that not only does it take the work of redrawing all the frames for the characters but it would also take extra processing power too. Now, thinking ofthe Atomiswave, if KOF is too difficult for SNKPlaymore to crank out in hi-res, why don't they do one of the other franchises then? Last Blade, Kizuna or MOTW? I honest;y think we're due a MOTW sequel now, especially since the endings of the characters in the first game allows the company to carry on if the wish to.

Just make a hi-res MOTW2 on Atomiswave already SNKPlaymore!

They aren't able to make sprites suitable for the game probably. That's why we haven't seen it. And probably never will.

YeldellGW
07-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Amazed no one's crying about the lack of character names under the lifebars! Was that ran into the ground too much for KOF 2001 or what?!

Can't say I'm looking foward to another ridiculous super cancel addition.

bokmeow
07-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Does anyone know where these screens were taken from? I thought it may have been in the newest Arcadia, but I just checked out Arcadia June and July issues, and the screens were in neither, nor was the new Iroha character in either of them.

beelzebubble
07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Does anyone know where these screens were taken from? I thought it may have been in the newest Arcadia, but I just checked out Arcadia June and July issues, and the screens were in neither, nor was the new Iroha character in either of them.

august edition (http://www.arcadiamagazine.com/product/arc_063.html)

bokmeow
07-10-2005, 11:30 AM
august edition (http://www.arcadiamagazine.com/product/arc_063.html)

Shoot, I looked at the cover and it said 'published once the first day of each month,' so does that mean they already sold out? Bastards, who bought up all the August Arcadia from my bookstore?

newhere
07-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Amazed no one's crying about the lack of character names under the lifebars! Was that ran into the ground too much for KOF 2001 or what?!

Can't say I'm looking foward to another ridiculous super cancel addition.

I would cry if they dont use character portraits next to life bars.

YeldellGW
07-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I would cry if they dont use character portraits next to life bars.

SS's been doing it for years and that didn't bother me in the least.

duolon
07-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Question about KOF XI's plotline: since Duo Lon is in KOF XI, that must mean that either Ron or Lin is going to be in KOF XI, right? :conf:

duolon
07-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Wouldn't it be a little ironic if Elizabeth turned out to be Ash's ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend, whichever you prefer) :lol: NO, I'm kidding.... Really though, does anyone have any info on who she is? :conf:

yashiroTCM
07-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Is it true that DuoLon is less cheap here?

beelzebubble
07-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Is it true that DuoLon is less cheap here?

duolon has been tweaked of course.

Yamazaki_RJ
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Question about KOF XI's plotline: since Duo Lon is in KOF XI, that must mean that either Ron or Lin is going to be in KOF XI, right? :conf:
Yes, if KOF keep the sagas in the trilogy standard. But now, without showing years in the titles, maybe the trilogy standard can be changed too.

Ron's presence is necessary to explain certains points of the NESTS saga and keep the new storyline moving.

duolon
07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Knowing SNKP, they will probably converge all of the sagas into one (and add a new cast and some more cliffhangers.)

Baseley09
07-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Looks really boring.

Roll on NGBC!

Roy G. Biv
07-11-2005, 02:24 PM
KOF is a masher's paradise.

duolon
07-11-2005, 03:25 PM
You can say that again :lol:

newhere
07-11-2005, 06:15 PM
SS's been doing it for years and that didn't bother me in the least.
I was referring to kof.

JLoZeppelie
07-11-2005, 11:57 PM
Looks really boring.

Roll on NGBC!

I agree with you man..........
The game roster sucks for me (b jenet replace Mai Shiranui? Don't make me laugh,
Mai is much more loved and have a much larger fanbase, i really hope Playmore
replace her in kofxii and shut down jenet :mad: )
Im hope for next episode we have Chizuru, Mai and Leona all back.

newhere
07-12-2005, 10:04 AM
More screens, Momoko in action plus the aztec bg

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/imagesnews/sps/2005070889906.jpg
http://www.neo-arcadia.com/imagesnews/sps/2005070889905.jpg

Thats all
umm i remember
2001>Yuri dp+C cancel into qcfx2+b or d cancel into A.A.+f B.D

so its a dream cancel right?

Violent Ryo
07-12-2005, 10:47 AM
No, don't know why DreamCancel is confusing you people.

This is DC for example with Ryo: down B -> stand or down C -> qcf, hcb+A DM -> qcf, qcf+AC LDM.

K': down B -> down B -> qcf, qcf+B DM -> qcf, hcb+AC LDM.

Dream Canceling is not cancelling into a LDM or Super DM from a special move which you could do since KOF 2000.

Dream Canceling is canceling into a LDM or Super DM from a regular DM.

If you are still confused, just hold your questions until the Loke Tests.

Hot Chocolate
07-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I'm getting more and more excited about this and NGBC

newhere
07-12-2005, 05:31 PM
No, don't know why DreamCancel is confusing you people.

This is DC for example with Ryo: down B -> stand or down C -> qcf, hcb+A DM -> qcf, qcf+AC LDM.

K': down B -> down B -> qcf, qcf+B DM -> qcf, hcb+AC LDM.

Dream Canceling is not cancelling into a LDM or Super DM from a special move which you could do since KOF 2000.

Dream Canceling is canceling into a LDM or Super DM from a regular DM.

If you are still confused, just hold your questions until the Loke Tests.

no im not confused Read my post again and you can realize that Yuri in 2001 cancel DM (Qcf x2+B or D is a DM as far as I know) into a LDM (Akuma super).

And you can also perform super cancel in 99 before 2000.

Violent Ryo
07-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Well, regardless of if Yuri could do that in 2k1, this is the first time, the whole cast in a KOF can do something like this. And I can't wait, there will be a lot of new things to learn, (as it is with every new KOF).

I'm already a SC freak, so DC is like the new killer ap.

And yes, I somehow didnt remember that in 99, the activition modes where SC originated.

I wasn't singling you out.

Edit: The 'or' in your Yuri strat threw me off.

Diavle18
07-13-2005, 03:37 AM
How can anyone possibly welcome DC? The damage is already high as hell with combos.

I just hope it isn't another 2003 (i.e. disappointment in competitive play).

newhere
07-13-2005, 07:47 AM
How can anyone possibly welcome DC? The damage is already high as hell with combos.

I just hope it isn't another 2003 (i.e. disappointment in competitive play).

What is all this worries about. Correct me If I'm wrong but I know that DC is performing by spending extra 2 super bars (it might be 1 extra super bar), and also 1 or 2 skill bars. So I doubt that kofXı will be a DC fest in this conditions. Am I
wrong?

Note:Its ok violent ryo. My grammar is heavily broken right now.

Violent Ryo
07-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm pretty confident this will not be another KOF 2003, where I thought damage was high and the apparent balance discrepencies.

I'm sure Playmore knows of this and other complaints regarding 2k3, as they fixed Duo Lon in the PS2 version and I hear he is toned down in KOF 11 along with other questionable things.

And of course, they will try to balance out DC cuz if not, the game will be unplayable. And yes you have to have mad bars to perform DC which is one part of the balancing.

I have hope, thats why I'm excited. I don't know why when it comes to a new KOF I'm optimistic, but everything else I'm pretty cynical. Perhaps I love KOF too much.

LoneSage
07-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Don't know if anyone's posted these yet:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0507/game050712a.shtml

At first the changes barely look noticeable, but looking closer I'm seeing a higher level of detail, while retaining that KOF look (something that I think was lot with 94 ReBout). I bet it's going to look fanfuckintastic in motion.

Yamazaki_RJ
07-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Multiple Shift? Saving Shift? Didn't heard of it before.... Someone knows anything?

Hidden Character
07-23-2005, 02:07 AM
Maybe I'll give it a shot, but that's about it.