Games on xlive

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
Samurai Showdown 5 is coming to Xbox / Xbox Live along with of course the KOF2k2/2k3 package coming first.

EDIT: Does anyone notice how it says 1-6 players O_O?! If any one knows why could you tell me :help: ?

Alphawolf

n00b
"Does anyone notice how it says 1-6 players O_O?! If any one knows why could you tell me"

KOF neowave has the standard 3 on 3 matches.
3X3=6
I wondered that for a second to so don't feel bad :)

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
Alphawolf said:
"Does anyone notice how it says 1-6 players O_O?! If any one knows why could you tell me"

KOF neowave has the standard 3 on 3 matches.
3X3=6
I wondered that for a second to so don't feel bad :)

Okay so it's 1 on 1 just passing the controller..... that's the only thing I can think of. I just hope for something like DOAU's virtual arcade online mode. That would be rockin' :buttrock:

Alphawolf

n00b
Sorwah said:
Okay so it's 1 on 1 just passing the controller..... that's the only thing I can think of. I just hope for something like DOAU's virtual arcade online mode. That would be rockin' :buttrock:

Yeah,for it to be true 6 player game you would have to pass the controller.
But that would still be 5 rounds so one person at the least would get screwed.
Maybe it's a referance to an online mode where you can have six players in a turny or 2 players play while 4 can watch like that virtual arcade thing. :confused:

Last edited:

Alphawolf

n00b
1-6 offline and 1-6 online multiplay
What,How you gonna get 6 players offline without a system link

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
You guys are focusing too much on the 1-6 player thing. Of course the norm is gonna be 1 on 1.

But what I think the 1-6 players option is referring to is that 6 players in one match/game and each player gets one character each. Thats the only logical thing I can come up with. Used to do that on Kailerra all the time, until I got sick of the Kailerra delay/lag.

Hope Xbox Live isn't as bad as Kailerra is. I really hope so.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
OMG 1-6 player online, thats just heavenly. Looks like its gonna be some serious multiplayer matches going on. Could you imagine 6 people from NG.com having a nice lil 3 on 3? AWESOME! I got the xbox in the mail and its only just a matter of time now till the ass whoopins get handed out.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
You guys are focusing too much on the 1-6 player thing. Of course the norm is gonna be 1 on 1.

But what I think the 1-6 players option is referring to is that 6 players in one match/game and each player gets one character each. Thats the only logical thing I can come up with. Used to do that on Kailerra all the time, until I got sick of the Kailerra delay/lag.

Hope Xbox Live isn't as bad as Kailerra is. I really hope so.

Yeah that was fun as hell, but its like hopeless when nobody speaks the same language, someone enters with a 125 ping and we restart endlessly. It finally starts and its unplayable, then a second later someone drops when a match gets going. Everyone fights and makes there own seperate one on one games.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
SPINMASTER X said:
OMG 1-6 player online, thats just heavenly. Looks like its gonna be some serious multiplayer matches going on. Could you imagine 6 people from NG.com having a nice lil 3 on 3? AWESOME! I got the xbox in the mail and its only just a matter of time now till the ass whoopins get handed out.

Hell yeah man, I can't wait to pound on some idiots from here and have great matches with some of the cool guys as well. I do wanna play you tho SPX.

Get ready for some Ryownage.

OSU!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Only problem is I live All the way the fuck in Europe and its gonna be rough. Hell it was rough when i'd play Kaillera in the states and i'd play somebody who only lived a few states away.

The Xbox live version has to be better optimized than Kaillera. At least we won't have to worry about it desyncing and people playing seperate games and bragging that they both won when they actually did cuz they ended up playing the computer while still connected to each other.

clark awaits you all with "open arms"..........

p.s. get it, "open arms", he's a grappler and he grabs you with......fuck it....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
Only problem is I live All the way the fuck in Europe and its gonna be rough. Hell it was rough when i'd play Kaillera in the states and i'd play somebody who only lived a few states away.

The Xbox live version has to be better optimized than Kaillera. At least we won't have to worry about it desyncing and people playing seperate games and bragging that they both won when they actually did cuz they ended up playing the computer while still connected to each other.

clark awaits you all with "open arms"..........

p.s. get it, "open arms", he's a grappler and he grabs you with......fuck it....

haha Clark..

hes my best mix up char and grappler.. I'd take that challenge.. I need to find a good xbox stick. Any sites?

I dont even care for nw much, but god damn, any KOF is fine with competition..

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
i was wondering the same but there are no Xbox Sticks from what i've seen. All i got is a shitload of Ps2 sticks. And from what i've heard, when you use the adapters there is lag and I could only imagine how shitty it would be to have a laggy controller then then play a match online with lag. You might as well not even use a controller at all and just try to play the damn character using your mind.

about clark: I hate mirror matches, especially with Clark. I'd have to use Ryo (my other doombringer) or Iori. Otherwise i'd be sure to lose.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
i was wondering the same but there are no Xbox Sticks from what i've seen. All i got is a shitload of Ps2 sticks. And from what i've heard, when you use the adapters there is lag and I could only imagine how shitty it would be to have a laggy controller then then play a match online with lag. You might as well not even use a controller at all and just try to play the damn character using your mind.

about clark: I hate mirror matches, especially with Clark. I'd have to use Ryo (my other doombringer) or Iori. Otherwise i'd be sure to lose.

Your best bet would be to get a Hori, or a custom-made stick and then mod it with an S pad Xbox controller. That way you get no delay, and are able to use the voice communicator/memory card slot.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm a dumbass. I just forgot for a second that I have the Street Fighter nubytech stick and it has 2 plugs, one for ps2 and one for xbox.

somebody punch me in the face.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

haha actually its your friend that taught me clark. orangemegaslide. His clark was godly as hell, but I got better when I started to learn to be less predictable and at the same time cunning in my confusion. Its tough sometimes to fight the same char. Clark's entire style is a wake up. There is a ton of excellent mix up options for waked up chars. The most risky is doing that dpA when they jump after a certain amount of times. That shit misses and you literally are in for a fucking poundin'.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
I'm a dumbass. I just forgot for a second that I have the Street Fighter nubytech stick and it has 2 plugs, one for ps2 and one for xbox.

somebody punch me in the face.

Somebody should still punch you in the face because you know lollipop sticks > american bats

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
haha actually its your friend that taught me clark. orangemegaslide. His clark was godly as hell, but I got better when I started to learn to be less predictable and at the same time cunning in my confusion

Heh its funny cuz that motherfucker didn't play clark at first and one day I we were playing kof 98 and he decided to pick clark and give me a mirror match and he beat my fuckin ass and from then on he'd beat me with my favorite character over and over and I'd get so fuckin pissed. He just so good. I almost quit using Clark because of him!

Somebody should still punch you in the face because you know lollipop sticks > american bats

Hey bitch, somebody should punch you in the face because you have a face.....and it needs to be punched......

anyway i got a stick I already payed for and yes lolipops > bats but i can put up with something i already have bitch instead of paying some more money to get some shit modded. I'm already a broke son of a bitch with all these sticks i have in my room.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
Hey bitch, somebody should punch you in the face because you have a face.....and it needs to be punched......

^_^

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:
Heh its funny cuz that motherfucker didn't play clark at first and one day I we were playing kof 98 and he decided to pick clark and give me a mirror match and he beat my fuckin ass and from then on he'd beat me with my favorite character over and over and I'd get so fuckin pissed. He just so good. I almost quit using Clark because of him!

anyway i got a stick I already payed for and yes lolipops > bats but i can put up with something i already have bitch instead of paying some more money to get some shit modded. I'm already a broke son of a bitch with all these sticks i have in my room.

Unfortunately he quit KOF, he got sick of it. Its ashame to because I havent improved as quickly as I did when I would play him. So I'm in a rut myself as far as 2002 goes. None of my friends I live near are better then me in it. Even worse the korean lunatics at my fucking cade probably aint gonna play it cause NW is the big thing now and the game sits on a neo candy thats so abused it ruins the experience.

Theres this one tall dude with a shaved head that fucking owns godly in max mode and I didnt see him there last time. Just a bunch of MVSC2 play. I swear, the whole cade should just be MVSC2, nobody plays anything else...

My fault this time, I went on a bad day.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
SPINMASTER X said:

Ah, the old "pop goes the weasel 'cause the weasel goes pop" logic. Nice.

And who here thinks the in game art of neo wave makes everyone look like they have downs syndrome? Honestly?