Last Blade and MOTW. Will they be on XBOX?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Before anyone says anything I did a search and found nothing. I have been away from the forums for awhile. Last I remember, I heard there was gonna be a last blade compalation and MOTW released for xbox. If anyone could let me know whats up I would appreciate it.

Link would be great!!!

And release dates.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
doesnt look like such a release will be anytime soon.
but usually most if not all Newer PS2 SNK releases are released on Xbox so they get International release and online play wich would result in a bigger profit.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Maybe, but then maybe not. SNK Playmore probably isn't going to bother with the Xbox 360 coming out and the Xbox basically being abandoned.

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
Not sure why this is news.

But I sure hope we get both those games on XBL. And with a better online code than SvC.

I guess when KoF02/03 comes out we'll see if that is being improved or not.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I hope it will, but I doubt this will happen.

It's getting sort of late in the Xbox's life cycle, and companies will probably shift their focus toward the 360, which is supposedly only a few months away.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
On a somewhat unrelated tangent, I was idly wondering if it would be a good idea for SNKP to release a bunch of its classic 2D fighting games on a single release and enable XBL for all of them. At least outside of Japan and Mexico/South America, they're suffering from a severe publicity deficit, and letting people have their choice of a whole bunch of games they'd ordinarily never play. Could even include a general online channel interface for the game, so you can see that 'Joe is looking to play someone at SS3', 'Steve is looking for LB1', etc. IMO, SNKP's biggest problem is exposure. They need to get people outside of their established regions to start playing their games, and selling titles like KoF 03 and Garou at $50 isn't going to cut it.

Even Metal Slug with netcode could be quite popular, especially with limited continues.

Martha Stewart

New Challenger
A classic bundle, online collection of SNKP games would be the best. Perhaps separated by series.

They have to be online though. If not, you might as well play the originals.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
having your name as martha stewart is degrading enough.