Trizeal is shit

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Hey, bought my copy weeks ago, played it several times, but man this game stinks. I re-gave it a try today and that's enough.

Ok, here's my list of grievances:

-Ultra-poor graphics. The backgrounds are empty as fuck, there's almost no background to say the truth. Ridiculous. The enemies are poorly made and everything graphic wise lacks ambition.

-Everything's tiny. Tiny scores, option menu, ships, weapons etc. Just look, it's ridiculous. This game's obviously been made by an extreme myopic.

-Ultra-basic gameplay. Ok, you can change the shape of your ship, so what. Do you think it will save it from the depth of hell? No. 3 classic weapons, slow as hell weapon changing, very convenient in tough situation. I you want the laser when you're on rifle shot, you need to change 2 times and loose 2 seconds. 2 seconds in a shmup just ruins the gameplay.

-Lightning fast bonuses. Your ship is slow as fuck so just try to chain bonuses, impossible. They drop so fast it's almost a joke.

-No fun at all.

This game's the poorest shmup on DC and it's a shame it's been released in 2004. It's already a shame it's been officially released because it's not even at the level of an homebrew game. I deeply regret the money thrown into this..

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Pretty crap innit.

Id rather play an average Megadrive shmup......would be better.

Glad i didnt pay for this one.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
I have this as well and I somewhat agree that it isnt all that great. However it fills my DC shooter collection. It does seem a bit outdated huh?

But HEY, its a shooter in the collection. Psyvariar 2 for DC, now thats a fantastic shooter.

And Border Down is on the way....WooHoo cant wait.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
NeoFight said:
Easily my favorite shooter next to Border Down.

Right? Wow.

Hey guys, when you play Mars matrix, Border Down or Ikaruga and then Trizeal, puh, you see the fucking gap there is.

I really find that game unfinished. But it's IMO after all, I'm glad some people enjoy it because I personnally don't.

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
I played it in the arcades and i didn't think much of it. However i have come to enjoy it on the DC, so it's gone up on in my estimations, a good deal.

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
ord1000 said:
I played it in the arcades and i didn't think much of it. However i have come to enjoy it on the DC, so it's gone up on in my estimations, a good deal.
Where are all these Scots popping up from suddenly?

Still not sure whether to buy this one or not.