Help on moding a MVS system & a AES sytem

Hey guys, I have been in the mame for a long time i have purchased a 4 slot MVS & a AES system, that i was to mod out, is there a website somewhere that helps one to learn this, any help would be appreciated, I also trade a lot of mame items if anyone is interested
thanks
gary

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I saw another post by you with a link to a site that sells arcade parts so I'll assume that's what you mean by trading MAME items. But just remember MAME = Emulator = ROMS... You might want to make sure you clarify what you can trade so that others (like me) don't think ROMS.

Jeff

hey, my mvs im not using in a cab, im going to console it for a TV, i already have a 4 slot this way, im wanting to do this to a 2 slot
thanks
gary

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
If you're consolizing an MVS, the key ingredient is the video encoder board... If you need one of those, you should pick up one of my :) Neobitz video encoders. It outputs Component Video, S-Video, and Composite video. It works for MVS and AES systems (and other RGB sources...)

If you have questions about the Neobitz board, you can contact me at jmkurtz@columbus.rr.com.

Jeff

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
divemaster127 said:
hey, my mvs im not using in a cab, im going to console it for a TV, i already have a 4 slot this way, im wanting to do this to a 2 slot
thanks
gary

How come TV's in the states do not support raw RGB input?

Always wondered about that....