KOF XI Arcadia 63 Scans

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
kyo's fireball is back, it seems...

plus there's crimson...

my god ^^

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does he look that way!!!! Meh, I still can't wait to play this game, too bad I have to wait for the port.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Why don't you like it? I like it better that way than the earlier, looks experienced. The game looks cool so far, hope it got the switch between figthers like 2K3.

Frankfurt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Asura said:
Why don't you like it? I like it better that way than the earlier, looks experienced.

I have no idea why someone would prefer the 80´s Sho'Nuff Pizza Delivery Guy look over this one.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Asura said:
Why don't you like it? I like it better that way than the earlier, looks experienced.

? I love his design. I prefer Mark of the Wolves Terry to every other one, even though I miss the Rising Tackle. I was talking about his homosexual pose in the art. It really makes him look bad.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Mark of the Wolves said:
? I love his design. I prefer Mark of the Wolves Terry to every other one, even though I miss the Rising Tackle. I was talking about his homosexual pose in the art. It really makes him look bad.

Ohh...you're rigth I though the same. That's fucked up.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is the type of work that lifts your spirits in these dark ages of 2-D
The illustrations are very appropriate at this stage in the series.
-BB

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Kyos fireball, Kulas return, Jenets premiere this game is too much. Oswald looks so fucking awesome too. Can't wait to rock XI out

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
I'm never be into KOF too much except to '98 but this one it's getting my attention. :buttrock:

Does anybody knows if there's will be any Orochi in the game?

Last edited:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
This KOF actually looks promising. I wonder if they changed Maxima because I really liked him in 2k2 but not too much in 2k3.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Actually there's no a lot of pics, just the first post two pics.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Frankfurt said:
Hiroaki > Every single SNK artist.

I like Hiroaki's work, but I think NONA is a like a bizarro artist and I took a liking to his SVC work

The artwork looks really nice in this game, and Oswald looks cool.

btw, am I the only that got flashbacks of Groove On Fight? (did he do the artwork for that game also?)