Are there any good shooters coming out?

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Just wondering if anyone knows of any good shooters coming out for any of the home systems to include the Dreamcast?

I know that Mushihime-sama is coming, and Trizeal is already out, and that Sengoku Canon is coming to PSP.

However are there any Cave shooters being ported over the the Dreamcast by chance? That would be the shiznit to see some more arcade shooters ported over.

Any info would be sweet, heck even if its a rumor.

Post links to your source if ya got them?

ord1000

Crazed MVS Addict
There are no Cave ports planned for the Dreamcast i'm sad to say. Raiden III has been confirmed for a September release for the JPN PS2. :tickled:

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
ord1000 said:
There are no Cave ports planned for the Dreamcast i'm sad to say. Raiden III has been confirmed for a September release for the JPN PS2. :tickled:

Yeah, if a Cave port comes out at all, recent history dictates that it'll surely be on Japanese PS2.

Good news about Raiden III. Been kind of out of the loop on shooters. I'll have some catching up to do when I get back around to them... which is a good thing. :)

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
After Trizeal are there any more games coming out for the Dreamcast (shooter or not) or is it completely dead now?

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Diavle18 said:
After Trizeal are there any more games coming out for the Dreamcast (shooter or not) or is it completely dead now?

You never can tell with the Dreamcast. Trizeal surprised people.

Shibusawa

Quiz Detective
I think Senka no Ronde (G.Rev) is coming out for DC but not sure and it isn't a pure shooter (bit of fighting as well apparently). I'm sure there was another game for DC but forgot the name, best check G.rev/Triangle service sites.

Homura from Sconec, the maker of Psyvariar 1 and 2 will, if history is anything to go by, probably see a release for ps2.

Still heavily circling the rumour mill are Cave ports of Ketsui and Ibara of which the latter seems most likely.