NBC gameplay vid

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
quite long and the quality isnt so bad (for the nbc part which starts about half way) vid of gameplay taken at a mexican arcade show apparently.

also has footage of the new ss game but the quality is terrible.

vids are halfway down the page, right click and save.

http://www.neogamez.net/foro/showthread.php?p=2649

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Yeah, saw that yesterday... Cham Cham can be seen in the intro of SS Tenka, by the way.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Hmkay said:
Yeah, saw that yesterday... Cham Cham can be seen in the intro of SS Tenka, by the way.

sorry. how can i be expected to compete with you the cut and paste master though...

thats right fuck your for your lack of referencing while im at it stifu.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
beelzebubble said:
sorry. how can i be expected to compete with you the cut and paste master though...

thats right fuck your for your lack of referencing while im at it stifu.
Hmm... What ?
Did you get offensed or something ?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Downloading now. At first I was reluctant with this game, but I'm gonna give it a chance to see how it goes. I love the designs and moves for some returning favorites, and you just GOTTA love the odd ball chars they gave big places in this.

Looks like a hell of a game, probably the best and most hard worked on project since the neo died, which gives me more hope for future release of course!

This has the coolest looking robert I've ever seen, really nice to give him more of a veteran appearance, the aging is really tasteful in his art.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
This has the coolest looking robert I've ever seen, really nice to give him more of a veteran appearance, the aging is really tasteful in his art.
I don't like the way his stance is animated, not smooth and weird...

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Backgrounds need some animation BAD

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Without a doubt, that is Cham Cham's in-game portrait in the intro. I think I might also see Earthquake among them alongside Wan-Fu. If I was on a higher connection I'd check out the high res version and try to look closer, but the spiky hair and monkey give it all away.

Brings a tear to my eye knowing she's finally back. Now I'll play this game regardless if it has blood or not.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I also would be extremely happy if Cham Cham comes back. (She was my avatar when I was on Neo Alec's site)

I still rate her at the single most popular character to ever get shafted for videogame releases. Heck, she's more popular than some characters that return release after release.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Told ya Abster... :D

Edit: I got the high res version of the video now (took hours to DL with this shitty connection), and I can tell there are 5 characters behind Cham Cham...

1 = Earthquake
2 = Wan-Fu
3 = Nicotine
4 = Gen-An
5 = Sieger

I can't be mistaken ! :buttrock:

Last edited:

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Just tried to download it and it was going slow as hell and then just rested :mad: . Can someone host the vid so I can download it?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Alex0916 said:
Just tried to download it and it was going slow as hell and then just rested :mad: . Can someone host the vid so I can download it?

Did you right click and save target as? If you did, then its probably on your end with a missing codec or something.

H

hermegildo

I stumbled upon a huge report from this Exime show at speksnk (the site is lame, I know, but I usually find some nowhere-else-mentioned news over there, like this report, for example). It's pretty long and most of it sounds like personal opinions, but I'd be willing to translate at least some of it if anybody is interested.

There's also a new Chonrei video up at the SNKP site. Link:
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/download/index.html

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
I thought the SS Tenka part of the vid was awesome, I love the CVS1-like Select Screen. Awesome!

And NBC, even better, the demo scenes look incredible! And seeing and hearing Robert was pretty cool too!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Does anyone have a download link that's faster than .6k/s? Much as I'd love to wait 48 hours to download this...

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Mark of the Wolves said:
Did you right click and save target as? If you did, then its probably on your end with a missing codec or something.
Yeah I did that but there is nothing there. I guess I'll try to DL it again.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Damn this game looks so freaking good. It looks like this is what they have been putting all their efforts into.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Didnt get to see the vid beelze linked, but these new vids...

WOW!

Awesome intro, I really like it. The art and style really stood out to me a lot.

Couldn't hear the music here at work tho...so have to wait till I get home.

Fatal Fury vs Art of Fighting! Still SNK's best rivalry ever.

Samurai Showdown vs Last Blade! COOL!!

Even tho I don't like Fuuma, I have to admit, that was a nicely depicted ninja scene.

This is the same guy who did the SVC ingame and official art, correct?

King Lion looked bad ass, however not impressed with Muzichi/Orochi whatever.

Can't WAIT for this game, and I know none of you guys can either.

Oh, and nice website as well.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Violent Ryo said:
Couldn't hear the music here at work tho...so have to wait till I get home.

It's pretty bland rock music. I thought it could be a lot better.

King Lion looked bad ass, however not impressed with Muzichi/Orochi whatever.

I think Orochi looks pretty damn good. He even seems to be sporting new moves as well. King Lion does look a lot better though.