so what happen to SNK vs. Capcom 2?

dansc

n00b
anyone know whats going on with this game? it announced in development like 2 years ago..but havent heard from it since then.. :mad_2:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Maybe it'll happen on the AtomisWave, but I don't see that happening for another couple of years at least. I haven't heard a word about it for quite some time ago, and even back then I don't remember hearing anything official.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Funny i thought Capcom gave up on 2d fighters :conf:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
If this game comes to fruition, I have a tiny glimmer of hope that it won't be a horrendous pile of shit like SvC.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
SNK and SNKP....btoh have there share of game sequel rumours.
and those rumours are ost likely never to ever come true...sadly :crying:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Seijuro Hiko said:
Maybe, but SNK vs. Capcom is from SNK Playmore.
Ah i must have been thinking of Capcom take on it insted.

As for SNKP we shall see if it rehash or not :smirk:

If ever they do make SNK vs Capcom 2.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Before snk-capcom.com died, there was a sticky thread on there with the webmaster or site owner or whatever claiming that SNK would study the thread on what the fans wanted for SVC2. The thread grew to a large amount of pages but now its not there anymore, so I guess SVC2 is something we shouldn't expect.

However, for SNKP to redeem themselves for the unfinished job that was SVC, they would have to redo the sprites and stay away from KOF style sprites, which most likely WON'T happen, so at least make the game very bright and colorful so the capcom dickriders will at least look at the game and maybe some will play it.

And of course BALANCE the roster and have a bigger and more diverse one.

Take out that guard cancel front step garbage and not make the game such a fireball fest.

But I seriously doubt this will ever get released, and plus Capcom being total pricks to Playmore doesn't help the situation.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
Fuk that. Sammy vs SNK would be a much more interesting game.

fuck that

Sammy shouldn't even be in the mix

but I can't help but wonder if they canceled Sammy vs Capcom being that it's been over a year since we last heard about it and we have yet to see a single screen shot

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Fuck all that, I'm still waiting for Yie Ar Kung Fu Vs. Way of the Exploding Fist.