nevermind cause it's old news

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
dunno, just saw it and I never noticed it on the forum. If it is, ADMIN pls delete this thread....

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Got a couple of those sticks ages ago, so old news.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I think Sega is far more involved in the creation of this controller than SNKP.

And it's old news.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Misleading title, and very old news... I didn't get my hopes up anyway, too many people make fucking stupid threads like that one... Like the CvS 3 one for instance...

Curt

apostate
Yeah, Sega is the one who really built the stick. As far as I know SNK-P just help/allowed the design.

Still a great stick imho, I've had one for awhile now.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Well glad I sort of expected to see that. I think. I do want one of those though, just never felt the urge to buy one.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Hmkay said:
Misleading title, and very old news... I didn't get my hopes up anyway, too many people make fucking stupid threads like that one... Like the CvS 3 one for instance...

bitter whore...I'm tired of snobby fucks like you.....

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
Dammit I thought there was going to be an MVS2.

Damn I just fell for this thread too, expecting the same damn thing. Not as if SNKP actually has any money to fund such a project. Oh well. :mad_2:

MERCENARY X99

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:

What?? The title made me think there was a new neo-geo system too. Please change it.

I want SNKP to put out games on the atomis wave a little bit longer, but an MVS2, that would be godly.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Garou[ryu] said:
Heh, like you know anything about me... While I, on the other hand, have seen more than enough proofs that you are a fucking dumbass. :cool:

Edit: It's funny how both Ganryu and Gaston, apart from nicknames starting the same, also have a CFC Ryu avatar in common... One is Regular Jerk
1ryu2.gif
, while the other is Evil Jerk
1evil_ryu.gif
... Or something.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Hmkay said:
Edit: It's funny how both Ganryu and Gaston, apart from nicknames starting the same, also have a CFC Ryu avatar in common... One is Regular Jerk
1ryu2.gif
, while the other is Evil Jerk
1evil_ryu.gif
... Or something.

Can you not READ ?? I asked admin to delete this thread if it was old news. Apparently, it is old news so my apologies for that. Nevertheless, joysticks are considered hardware still. If you are expecting a new MVS system, you must be really dumb indeed. What do you think the Atomiswave is.

Lastly, I don't know Ganryu at all and he is not me (if that's your suggestion). But I do know that he is not a rude little bitch like you are. Take it to the flame room if you've got beef...

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Gaston said:
If you are expecting a new MVS system, you must be really dumb indeed.
If you had half a brain, maybe you would have noticed I said I did NOT get my hopes up for a new system. Now who's the really dumb one ? :smirk:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Hmkay said:
If you had half a brain, maybe you would have noticed I said I did NOT get my hopes up for a new system. Now who's the really dumb one ? :smirk:

whatever dude

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:

oh have a cry. please.
you are the "fuck" for posting a stupid topic about SNKP going back into the hardware market.
SEGA made the stick SNKP just let them make it like the NeoGeo old style
controllers.

i did get my hopes up for a NEW SNK system.

and thats right people allready know you more than theyd want to.
and from what youve said i think your an dickhead. :)

if you were smart you wouldnt have posted this OLD news.
not anyone elses fault than yours.

Last edited:

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
lachlan said:
oh have a cry. please.
you are the "fuck" for posting a stupid topic about SNKP going back into the hardware market.
SEGA made the stick SNKP just let them make it like the NeoGeo old style
controllers.

i did get my hopes up for a NEW SNK system.

and thats right people allready know you more than theyd want to.
and from what youve said i think your an dickhead. :)

if you were smart you wouldnt have posted this OLD news.
not anyone elses fault than yours.
You're confused about 2 things: Gaston posted the SNK hardware crap, not Ganryu. And Amano said people knew *me* more than they'd like to, that wasn't directed at any of the "Ga bros".

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
there now, happy?

You're a bunch of sad sad little people. You could have said "this is really old news, could you change the title". But being the little fucks you are, you need to get rude. That's fine...people like you I can live without anyway.

Oh and lachlan, get that control stick out of your ass. You're accusing the wrong people. Then again, you're from down-under. Too much sun makes you go coocoo.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Gaston said:
there now, happy?

You're a bunch of sad sad little people. You could have said "this is really old news, could you change the title". But being the little fucks you are, you need to get rude. That's fine...people like you I can live without anyway.

Oh and lachlan, get that control stick out of your ass. You're accusing the wrong people. Then again, you're from down-under. Too much sun makes you go coocoo.

lol OOOOO OH NO IM GOING COOCOO AGAING AHHHHHH.

let me tell you something about australia ok?.
1) i live in melbourne, where its cloudy all the time ;)

go be coocoo somewhere else .

faggot

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Gaston: What kind of bothered me wasn't the fact it was old news... but the fact you put a misleading title to attract more people and get more attention. Sure, a joystick is hardware, but then you could have kept it at "omg snkp made a joystick lolz!"... That would have been a more appropriate title.