Mushihime-sama Cosplay outfit...

slerch666

updyke,
Kristian Meller said:
I'd fucking pay money to see a picture of you in that.
You must have a desire to vomit then.

You really just want to see my beautifully sex hairy legs, I know. ;) :eek_2:

slerch666

updyke,
Kiken said:
And just remember, that young girl is not wearing panties.
Neither am I.

It's funny you mention that, as I bought the OST with the figure and she's not wearing panties. Of course, the legs come together at the ass so it looks like she's got a HUGE ass crack.

Fun stuff.

slerch666

updyke,
D-Lite said:
They were probably sold in another auction :shame:
Actually, they sold them in a vending machine.

bizarfrrex.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Kristian Meller said:
I'd fucking pay money to see a picture of you in that.

I think Abasuto would be the natural choice to model that outfit.

edit: Not that she needs a good reason, but why is she not wearing panties, again?

Last edited:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
slerch666 said:
They are too restricting?

That's all I needed.

That goes a long way toward explaining the bulk of La Blue Girl, as well.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
If the asian chick pictured in the auction came with the costume I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Seriously though, the Japanes know what's up when it comes to cosplay. I've seen some very nice costumes for sale on Yahoo Japan. My personal favorite would probably be Chun-Li's blue outfit.

slerch666

updyke,
The Chief said:
If the asian chick pictured in the auction came with the costume I'd buy it in a heart beat.
That blurry face really gets me hot! :eek:

Actually, what you don't realize is that the person pictured dude. Still interested? ;)

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
slerch666 said:
Actually, what you don't realize is that the person pictured dude. Still interested? ;)

Hmmm... nice legs.

slerch666

updyke,
jro said:
This post is Boog-approved.
Speaking of Boog, if I post a "send money to my PayPal account so I can buy the Mushihime-sama cosplay outfit," do you think I could collect the $40 + fees to get it? ;)

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
slerch666 said:
Speaking of Boog, if I post a "send money to my PayPal account so I can buy the Mushihime-sama cosplay outfit," do you think I could collect the $40 + fees to get it? ;)

Oh, hell yes! I would be shocked if the shmup-philes on this forum wouldn't agree that "Buy slerch666 a nice Mushihime-sama cosplay outfit" is a good cause if ever there was one.

Of course, the same requirement would apply- after all items have been purchased and received by the beneficiary, pictures must be posted of said beneficiary enjoying said items. :buttrock:

slerch666

updyke,
jro said:
Of course, the same requirement would apply- after all items have been purchased and received by the beneficiary, pictures must be posted of said beneficiary enjoying said items. :buttrock:
It's tempting...

So if I don't take pics, do you think I could achieve celebrity status because of Tonk claiming I'm a fake? Or would I need to take more than $40 worth of members' money to achieve that status?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
slerch666 said:
It's tempting...

So if I don't take pics, do you think I could achieve celebrity status because of Tonk claiming I'm a fake? Or would I need to take more than $40 worth of members' money to achieve that status?

Wait, wait, wait, I'm getting confused, but I think you're right- members on here who mysteriously don't post their pics usually retain a higher level of celebrity than those who do (cough *CARIS!* cough). And in Boog's case, the level of fervor over "is he fo' real or not!?" debates was pretty high until the pics of Shawn with the goodies got posted... No more mystique, I guess.

I would suggest that we start the fund, buy you the outfit, and then you post pics of Abasuto wearing them instead of yourself, thus reeeaaalllyyy going all David Lynch on NG.com's ass. And hell, I think $40 would be plenty if you could pull that off.