KOF98 NGH slow with Unibios? Help Razoola!

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Razoola, one of my friends bought the KOF98 US NGH and played it on his Unibios modded Neo Geo, then told me that the speed was slow, especially noticeable during jumps. I was discussing this matter with kernow in the php chatroom, and he mentioned that you had coincidentally brought up the slow KOF98 NGH issue with the Unibios. Is this confirmed, do you know what's causing it, and is there a solution for it in the next version of the Unibios after 2.1?

Last edited:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
Razoola, one of my friends bought the KOF98 US NGH and played it on his Unibios modded Neo Geo, then told me that the speed was slow, especially noticeable during jumps. I was discussing this matter with kernow in the php chatroom, and he mentioned that you had coincidentally brought up the slow KOF98 NGH issue with the Unibios. Is this confirmed, do you know what's causing it, and is there a solution for it in the next version of the Unibios after 2.1?

I havent heard of this problem before though somone else did mention something like this by email a few days ago but was more in relation to the game than to the unibios (MVS version Vs the NHG version). What I think is happening here is the game speed is changing due to maybe being played on a PAL NGH as that would make game speed different (because its updating at 50hz instead of 60hz).

Apart from this noone else has mentioned such things to me about this game that I can remember. However saying that it your using cheats in the game what will slow things down slightly but you shouldent beable to notice it like you say.

Raz