About cracked Neo Sticks

Celes

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I was wondering if there are any side effects of having a crack ball on the neo sticks. Do the sticks feel different? Do they affect the controls somehow? Anyway to fix it?

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Celes said:
I was wondering if there are any side effects of having a crack ball on the neo sticks. Do the sticks feel different? Do they affect the controls somehow? Anyway to fix it?

I don't know if the OldStyle Sticks have screw off Ball tops, but if they do you can order a new Ball Top from Himura Games.

http://www.himuragames.com/store_joyacc.php

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I've played on several different sticks like this and it doesn't look as pretty as one with no cracks, but it really doesn't seem to make a difference at all, I can't even feel the cracks!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Nah, shouldn't make any difference at all. And if there is a difference, it's not because of the cracked ball - it's purely superficial.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It makes a big difference...

When the ball is cracked, the stick is unbalanced and unwieldy.

Of course you won't notice it unless you have the $200 1meter Monster S-Video Cables.

doesnt make any difference besides cosmetic.

you can replace the ball with the one from the nes advantage controller since its exactly the same.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, they don't affect gameplay one bit. Obviously they're not in 'mint' condition any longer and therefore worthless. Anyone who actually used joysticks to play neo games isn't a real fan.

Your sticks are worthless. I'll take them off your hands for $10 each. :D