Replacement control panel?

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Sorry, this might need to be in the wanted forum. I just bought a Neo25 and the control panel is cracked and broken. Is it possible to find replacement ones? I head you can get them from Arcade Infinity, but I've heard they are a little shady.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
loopyeddie said:
Sorry, this might need to be in the wanted forum. I just bought a Neo25 and the control panel is cracked and broken. Is it possible to find replacement ones? I head you can get them from Arcade Infinity, but I've heard they are a little shady.

From the link below..What cab do you own..?

http://www.hardmvs.com/html/cabphotos.htm

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
chris1 said:
From the link below..What cab do you own..?

http://www.hardmvs.com/html/cabphotos.htm

The one called Neo25. Here's the pic. I don't need any controls on it or anything.

Neo25.jpg

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Bump. I really need this. Just to clear things up, it's not the colored middle part that's broken, it is the whole white surrounding area.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sorry,very tired tonight..

Ohh that one...sorry I don't know where to find this..

I'd try Arcade Infinity just for the heck of it..And that other Candy Cab seller.
Killer Cabs or something it's called.
Maybe Ebay/Yahoo Autions in Japan(I forget what they are called)
.......................................................................................
IMO,sorry to say this is going to be a bitch to get..
:( .

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Thanks for your reply, I think I might need to just fix it with epoxy, sand, and paint.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
When you say white part are you refering to the pice that the CP attaches to?

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Yeah, the actual "body" of the cp. Not the middle part where the controls are mounted. The whole white body that hinges up.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
loopyeddie said:
Thanks for your reply, I think I might need to just fix it with epoxy, sand, and paint.

Your welcome:
That would be great if you can fix it. :buttrock: ..I think it's very much doable..

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
In that case I think attempting to fix it might be easier than trying to replace it.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Yeah, m_Bish0p fixed the blue hood on his Neo19, so I should be able to do this. It will be much easier than his!